Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like YouTube is falling back into another old habit of theirs again: where, for whatever reason, certain new uploads won't even show up in your subscription until days later. For example, @hooperfan had uploaded a new clip from SS with Gina and Ruby - accordingly, it was uploaded 3 days ago, but it just now popped up in my subscription feed today.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what would be nice? A reasoning for why videos get deleted or are unavailable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beats me.

Hey, is anyone else having problems with Google Maps right now? Whenever I enter street view and try to move one way down a street, it actually takes me in the opposite direction. I almost feel like I'm walking down the street backwards.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pretty soon, they're probably gonna to back to just saying "This account is suspended" again. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else having to put up with this new annoyance on Facebook: when you go to type a comment, the comment box is instead replaced with another box with five specific friends it wants to you to tag, for whatever reason?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that didn't last long. . . .

YouTube went back to capping how many videos you can have in your watch history at a time - now it's down to 30 videos.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: