The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Who made me smile today? Well, this amazing woman right here:

We attended Dollywood in Tennessee today, we listened to a lot of her songs on the way there, and did research on Dolly Parton online afterwards. Man, she is awesome! She has a gorgeous singing voice, she is a very nice person who cares deeply for others, and she just seems like she would be an all around joy to be around. She remembers a lot of my Grandma in many ways because they are both sweet, loving, kind, smart, and just all around good elderly women. In fact, both my Grandma and Dolly live in the same area of Tennessee. She lives so close to Dolly Parton in fact that my Grandma often jokingly claims "Dolly Parton is like my sister," lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Watching a marathon of Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes with my parents. We didn't watch all of them but I'm pretty sure we saw at least the first 20 or so. My favorite one is definitely when Milhouse is searching for The Grand Pumpkin in a clever Charlie Brown spoof.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Who made me smile today? Well, this amazing woman right here:

We attended Dollywood in Tennessee today, we listened to a lot of her songs on the way there, and did research on Dolly Parton online afterwards. Man, she is awesome! She has a gorgeous singing voice, she is a very nice person who cares deeply for others, and she just seems like she would be an all around joy to be around. She remembers a lot of my Grandma in many ways because they are both sweet, loving, kind, smart, and just all around good elderly women. In fact, both my Grandma and Dolly live in the same area of Tennessee. She lives so close to Dolly Parton in fact that my Grandma often jokingly claims "Dolly Parton is like my sister," lol.
How was Dollywood? We never went there when my family and I were in Tennessee.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
How was Dollywood? We never went there when my family and I were in Tennessee.
It was a lot of fun. They had all kinds of cool rides, shops, and even a Dolly Parton themed museum. It was one of the most fun experiences I've had in a long time in fact.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually just stopped going there after 5 years of wearing a retainer.

And my teeth are perfectly fine.