Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I don't know if there are any ramen lovers out there, but uh....

I just like eating them plain. I don't really like putting in meats or eggs or anything. :smirk:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The Undertale fandom isn't that bad anymore. Yes, it used to be crazy and a bit toxic back when the game was insanely popular, but it's died down a lot since 2016/17. Trust me.

Now, the Sonic fandom... that's another story for another time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've never seen the Undertale fandom.... But then again, I never really got into the games.

But yeah, the Sonic fandom is a nightmare.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I vented about this in the "Am I the only one?" thread, but I hate Funko Pops to an unhealthy degree; I hate them in their basic concept, but their popularity baffles me. Even further, Funko makes gorgeous action figures, so everything they made Pops for (Henson, Disney, etc.), they could've made cool figures, statues, etc.

I've really tried to get to the bottom of it: I like bobbleheads, but for Pops, it starts with the eyes: "let's strip the characters of all soul and personality"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really don't care for Funko Pops either - they're just too freaky-looking for me: essentially dead-eyed chibi representations of popular characters.

That being said, I love the Vinyl Idolz line that Funko acquired, but whoever designs them needs to learn a lesson in eye-placement; they all have this strange, Marty Feldman thing going on with their pupil placement being so off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Never cared much for Smash Mouth.

I feel like they're only remembered for like 4 songs, and that's pretty much the only songs I like from them anyway.

That and Steve Harwell is such an immature ******.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I will say about Smash Mouth is they're definitely a product of the 90s: their music was used so much in commercials and movies during the later part of that decade.

And I bet I know which four songs you're talking about: "Hey Now," "Come On, Come On," their cover of "I'm a Believer," and "Better Do it Right"?