Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Same. 13 GOING ON 30 is a guilty pleasure of mine, lol.

And, too, even though it wasn't something I ever did intentionally, I eventually came to realize that I've created more female characters than I have male characters. Take Steve's little cast of characters, for example: he's the only male one; Bethany, and each of the Squirrely Squirrels are all female. Similarly, one concept I've developed that still hasn't gotten off the ground, has a cast of four: the main protagonist is female, her sidekick is female, and the main antagonist is female, but the "fourth ranger"/comic relief character is male.

Again, it wasn't something I did intentionally or consciously, and I don't even know why I ended up creating such a larger ratio of female characters than male, but at the same time, I also think in a way, I'm doing a service. What's a common complaint among the world of entertainment? A serious lack of positive, likable female characters for girls to relate to. Some of mine could quite possibly fit that bill.
^^^ this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I used to have a circus bowl with clowns, balls, horns, etc, and I thought the clowns and circus objects in these skits were the same ones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So in the late 80s and early 90s, Disney often did compilation specials for various different holidays or in honor of certain characters and such. I remember there was a Halloween special they did that featured excerpts from THE OLD MILL, as well as the scene from THE ARISTOCATS where Edgar the butler is being attacked and chased by a pair of farm dogs. Now, as a little kid, I didn't quite grasp the concept of compilations and such, and with the scene from THE ARISTOCATS having a windmill, I wondered how the windmill could suddenly be back in working order after it was previous destroyed by lightning (in THE OLD MILL).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, that kind of bothered me too.

Oh, but that also reminds me of another silly thing I thought as a kid: I thought "Timbuktu" was "Timbuk 2," so naturally, I thought that meant there also had to be a "Timbuk 1" and a "Timbuk 3."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also, as a kid, Edgar made me want a motorcycle with a sidecar when I grew up . . . even to this day, I sometimes think it would be much easier to handle one of those things than a motor vehicle.

At the same time, however, I've never seen a motorcycle with a sidecar in real life. Never. What I do keep seeing, though, are those tricycle motorcycles that make people who ride them look like major dweebs.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
When I was young, and was still just learning about Pokemon, I thought the Normal type was called the "Light" type (you know, to contrast with the Dark type).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of Pokémon, oddly enough I remember a Pokémon that never existed! It looked almost like an Owlbear from Dungeons and Dragons but in Pokémon form. Hmmm, Mandela Effect anyone!? No, I probably am just remembering something else and my mind is mistaking it for a Pokémon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here is a silly Pokemon thought I've had.

I always wanted to know what Meowth would look like if he cooperated with Jessie and James and dressed up as a Dratini.