BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A couple days ago, I saw a snake in my yard when I was wattering the tomatoes. :eek:
We seem to have snakes throughout my area as well - the usual evidence tends to include old shedded skins lying around in the grass, or even out in the street, but also a small dead one will pop up in a gutter or something.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He doesn’t live exactly on my street, but lives a couple of streets over from me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nevertheless, there's laws regarding where sex offenders can or can't live as far as families with children are concerned. And when it comes to Halloween, there's also laws regarding if they live in neighborhoods that are known for trick-or-treating, they can't have any decorations on display, or any lights on that would potentially invite trick-or-treaters to their houses.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There's something living inside my wall right now. Whenever I'm in my room, I keep hearing scratching coming from the inside of my wall. I don't know what kind of animal is back there but I do know one thing, I really hope it's not a rat. That's for sure.