Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

derpmaster23

Reaction score
I would like to give some impute on this topic. So I did research back in 2016 which I gained lots of information which will help everyone with this search. I did talk to a couple very high up people and they were very pleased knowing of the dedication that everyone has shown towards this piece of lost media. What made things interesting is that I got in contact with the media department where I talked to someone name Phil if I'm correct.. Anyways he explained to me about how older episodes only get reaired within a certain period of time until it becomes too old for airing. Another time of this is when an episode has a popular demand to be aired. Basically if we can get anywhere with this episode it's most then likely that it would get a media release digitally or on DvD in this day in age. i haven't followed up since 2016 but once I get some free time I will get myself back into this and see what I can actually come up with. I just advised that we be careful in how or who we contact about this as we don't want to scare or make the wrong impression when trying to obtain information.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I would like to give some impute on this topic. So I did research back in 2016 which I gained lots of information which will help everyone with this search. I did talk to a couple very high up people and they were very pleased knowing of the dedication that everyone has shown towards this piece of lost media. What made things interesting is that I got in contact with the media department where I talked to someone name Phil if I'm correct.. Anyways he explained to me about how older episodes only get reaired within a certain period of time until it becomes too old for airing. Another time of this is when an episode has a popular demand to be aired. Basically if we can get anywhere with this episode it's most then likely that it would get a media release digitally or on DvD in this day in age. i haven't followed up since 2016 but once I get some free time I will get myself back into this and see what I can actually come up with. I just advised that we be careful in how or who we contact about this as we don't want to scare or make the wrong impression when trying to obtain information.
I think everyone has just given up on it and is just hoping it'll appear online one day; of course it'll never be broadcast on TV again.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Nahhhh, not given up... Just patiently waiting for the next step ahead.
True. It'll probably be found one day; just takes patience, and there'll be a lot of days we can't do anything about it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at guides for some of the episodes this week, it seems like this was a week of scary segments (despite airing in February). It had this banned episode, it's been pointed out that the infamous "Cracks" appeared in the next episode, but a couple days ago I found that episode 849 has "Arthur and Annie look for A", which may not be as infamous and I don't know if it was banned (though I haven't seen it listed in many episode pages), but I've seen a few people mention being a little scared by it, and I feel it is a little freaky. Interestingly, while looking at editing history from before it was determined that segment was there, I saw it was listed as "Filmfair A", I guess that;s the company that produced/animated it. Muppet Wiki does not yet have a page for Filmfair, but I saw that a few episode pages list segments with titles like "Filmfair G" and "Filmfair Q". I've tried looking up the company on Google, found a wikipedia page but am still unsure if the company primarily did stop motion or regular animation.

Maybe I should look at the guides for episodes 746 and 750 to see if each episode from the week had something that's known to be somewhat scary.

derpmaster23

Reaction score
I think everyone has just given up on it and is just hoping it'll appear online one day; of course it'll never be broadcast on TV again.
That's just it. It won't be broadcast again. I had a discussion with the media department and the person told me that older episodes air for a certain period of time and only older episodes have a chance if it's popular otherwise any older episodes are only available via youtube or digital media like Itunes, Amazon Prime etc. Otherwise it would be released on DVD or any other form of media.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I saw it was listed as "Filmfair A", I guess that;s the company that produced/animated it. Muppet Wiki does not yet have a page for Filmfair, but I saw that a few episode pages list segments with titles like "Filmfair G" and "Filmfair Q". I've tried looking up the company on Google, found a wikipedia page but am still unsure if the company primarily did stop motion or regular animation.
I know they have done both for sure, including The Wombles (stop motion) and Simon In The Land Of Chalk Drawings (traditional). Who would've thought they'd go on to work for Sesame Street? :excited: