Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

derpmaster23

Reaction score
I will let you all know shortly when I get around to calling them hopefully to get a hold of the media department and see if their views have changed within that episode and many others. Knowing I did this stuff 2 years ago I would like to see what would it take for them to want to release it. I don't understand why SesameWorkshop is like this with older episodes in general. You know with the money they make you would think they would release box sets and more Dvds containing older episodes for fans and generations alike.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I agree with Shane.

Like, I would kill to see the street scenes again someday like everyone else here, but at the end of the day, if Sesame Workshop doesn't want to release it, we just gotta respect it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting sick of seeing this thread bumped. Can we just let it die until we actually get a hint that it's getting released?

gravy

Reaction score
I agree with Shane.

Like, I would kill to see the street scenes again someday like everyone else here, but at the end of the day, if Sesame Workshop doesn't want to release it, we just gotta respect it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting sick of seeing this thread bumped. Can we just let it die until we actually get a hint that it's getting released?
Mhm. I agree...

At least somewhat.