Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
It's beginning to sound like, "But her e-mails!" If I say private industries have a right to regulate the content they want, the response is, "But you got angry when they fired the veteran cast members of Sesame Street!" If I say "racism is on the rise," the response is, "But you got angry when they fired the veteran cast members of Sesame Street!" If I say, "I don't think the economy is going to hold out much longer, the response is, "But you got angry when they fired the veteran cast members of Sesame Street!" If I say, "children shouldn't be locked up," the response is,"But you got angry when they fired the veteran cast members of Sesame Street!" Way to go with the non-sequitur. I guess that's where the "monotone" part comes in.

Last edited:

Censored

Reaction score
our country is on the brink of a Civil War!

Three things that will drive this country to said war:
1. Racism
2. Freedom of Speach, and the right to bare arms
3. The Church losing its power

The only thing that will save this country from civil war is a great revival, and moving of God!
We're not supposed to be a theocracy. We never were.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Except when they try to say it's a violation of their First Amendment rights, it shows they have absolutely no understanding about the Constitution, the government, free speech, or private industry.
This is true.