Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
And sorry if this is over-late, I forgot to mention on this forum that I got a higher-quality clip of "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" from the German dub that was on Sesamstraße's official YT channel in February.

However, they removed the German dub from their own channel and even from their official Sesamstraße website, but luckily I mirrored it. :wink:

And major thanks to 531sesamefan who informed me that he found the German dub of this clip on said channel. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a rare song. Looks like it's from the early 90s:

Also, the Dutch version of The Ten Commandments of Health is glorious! Like, I don't think I've ever heard a dub this good!

And, I know there's a thread specifically for international clips, but the reason I bring it up here is because, I think this version played at the same time as the English version would sound amazing. They would harmonize so well.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know right? I mentioned the same thing in another thread years ago!
I know right? I mentioned the same thing in another thread years ago!
I know! That's how I found out about it, I came across your post last night.
And update: I was right! I played them at the same time and it sounded amazing! I would totally upload a video of the two versions together if I had the means to edit it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not really new new, but the full clip of Do/Don't Walk by the Squirelles is on its own in its entirety:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Not really new new, but the full clip of Do/Don't Walk by the Squirelles is on its own in its entirety:

Posted on YouTube by a guy who pesters all of us Sesame uploaders every day for episodes and clips. XD
That guy whom I mentioned is Rohail Hashmi.