Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not too keen on the new Rosita puppet; looks way too shaggy and kinda like she's got a bushy mustache. That alternate Oscar they've been using looks kinda lousy too.

BTW, those press kit links technically aren't "live" yet (i.e. officially made public), so I wouldn't be sharing them around yet.
Sorry, but it was something I happened to find while on the website.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, with Zoe losing her tutu this season and Abby getting a new outfit, I was thinking Baby Bear would look cute in overalls, like the costumed version wears at theme parks and live shows.

DePingPong

Reaction score
The newer Elmo puppet they've been using looks off. Looks like he has a mustache and his upper mouth is too big

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, with Zoe losing her tutu this season and Abby getting a new outfit, I was thinking Baby Bear would look cute in overalls, like the costumed version wears at theme parks and live shows.

I could see that actually.

But ugh, that costume is creepy!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

The body doesn’t look too bad, it’s just the head that needs a little work. Like bigger eyes and a smaller snout.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
New outfit aside, the Abby puppet in general looks a little different this year as well. I noticed her hair doesn't seem to be quite a 2-toned as it's previously been, and her little freckles look darker and bigger too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Celebrities appearing in the season include Jack Antonoff, Chance the Rapper, Andy Grammer, Tiffany Haddish, Bindi and Robert Irwin, Keegan-Michael Key, Solange Knowles, Zoë Kravitz, Bill Nye, Questlove, and Allison Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.