The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a haircut appointment today that I had to reschedule, because as it turns out, my mom has a doctor's appointment today at the same time, and she'll need her car, meanwhile my dad's car has a flat tire that we can't replace at the moment.

Oh well. Least I can hold onto my blondefro for another week, lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Honestly, I've seen so much of that kind of stuff that it just dosen't affect me anymore. I still don't like it and I think it's gross, but I've come to accept the fact that the internet is full of Rule 34 and there's not a whole lot I can do about it but ignore it.

Did that picture have a mature filter on it? Because most if not all fetish art on DeviantArt should be marked as mature, so people who aren't into that stuff don't have to see it.
It did. It's just because I was currently logged into my account and because I'm older than 18 it automatically does away with the mature filter every time I log in.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It did. It's just because I was currently logged into my account and because I'm older than 18 it automatically does away with the mature filter every time I log in.
nah its because you dont have the filter turned on in your settings

its under browsing settings. uncheck the show mature content box

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My left ear has been blocked for a little bit and nothing I'm doing is helping.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was actually over a month ago, but I'm still frowning about it: I got kicked out of a Facebook group, with absolutely no explanation or reasoning whatsoever . . . and I have absolutely no idea what could have caused this to happen. I contacted an admin about it, he said he doesn't know what's going on, and suggested I speak to another admin about it (while also saying it wasn't anything to worry about), so I did. Never received a response, at least not yet.

I really enjoyed being a part of the group too, which is why I'm still frowning about this. I'd like to continue to participate in discussions and such, but I can't because I'm no longer allowed to.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Similar to how LittleJerry92 ended his post, the thing that made me frown today is looking back at how God awful 2018 was compared to other recent years. It was a year filled with mass shootings, celebrity deaths, several deaths of people in my personal life, wildfires, hurricanes, SJW hypocrisy (The Problem With Apu is easily one of the most infuriating things for me), hate speech "courtesy" of President Trump, sexual harassment scandals regarding people we once respected, thousands upon thousands of depressing news stories, the rise of conspiracy theories and false information (one of my favorite actors Seth Green was falsely accused of being a pedophile thanks to this whole "conspiracy phenomenon" that has started up recently), death rumors around every corner (including a very shocking one regarding my friend Yellow-Spider-Kitty allegedly killing herself that almost ruined my entire day before I discovered it was fake), and terrorist attacks. I'm not too fond of the 2010s entirely, but I do personally believe that 2018 hit a new low in terms of terribleness. While it's kind of hard to stay hopeful for the future right now, I REALLY hope the 2020s are going to be better. Because as far as I'm concerned the 2000s were really bad, the 2010s have been downright horrible, so now it's up to the 2020s to help get us past all the damage the other two 21st century decades so far have caused.

Last edited: