Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Nah...Racism and conservatism are so far apart...
Racism is not exclusive to any political party. It's just as racist for the left to say white men shouldn't be in office as it is to say black women shouldn't be in office. The extreme left and extreme right are full of racists. That's because racism is an extreme and it's just a matter of who you are racist against that determines which extreme political side you agree with.

Censored

Reaction score
You are now talking about possible subconscious fear in a person you have never met... you are inventing possible evidence instead of looking at what is actually reported in reality.

You are literally the only one who deals in absolutes here. White cop shoots a black man? They must be racist. Person here illegally that didn't commit a serious crime? Let them stay no matter what. These are absolutes. The only absolute I believe in is that we should not jump to conclusions without evidence. It's what our entire legal system is based on.
Why are you so afraid to condemn this killing?

Censored

Reaction score
Racism is not exclusive to any political party. It's just as racist for the left to say white men shouldn't be in office as it is to say black women shouldn't be in office. The extreme left and extreme right are full of racists. That's because racism is an extreme and it's just a matter of who you are racist against that determines which extreme political side you agree with.
You're right. A lifetime ago, when Democrats were run by conservatives, they were ruled by racists. Now, that Republicans are run by conservatives, they are ruled by racists.

MWoO

Reaction score
Why are you so afraid to condemn this killing?
You are intentionally being dense. I literally said the killing was wrong. I'll put it in caps: THE KILLING IS WRONG BASED ON CURRENT EVIDENCE. The ONLY point of contention is to what degree it was wrong and the intent of the shooter. My view is based on what was reported and could change with new evidence. You, however, have automatically deemed this racial "just because".

Stop reading what you want to read and actually look at what people say in context.

Censored

Reaction score
People are so afraid of being identified as a "liberal," they go out of their way to defend a White cop who killed
You are intentionally being dense. I literally said the killing was wrong. I'll put it in caps: THE KILLING IS WRONG BASED ON CURRENT EVIDENCE. The ONLY point of contention is to what degree it was wrong and the intent of the shooter. My view is based on what was reported and could change with new evidence. You, however, have automatically deemed this racial "just because".

Stop reading what you want to read and actually look at what people say in context.
When did I ever say it was definitely racist? That was your assumption. I said that it definitely COULD be racist and that either way it's a problem. Get a clue.

MWoO

Reaction score
You're right. A lifetime ago, when Democrats were run by conservatives, they were ruled by racists. Now, that Republicans are run by conservatives, they are ruled by racists.
I've never encountered someone who is so hate-able as you are in all my life. You can be assured that I hate you because of your opinions and not your race because I have no idea what race or gender you are.

Censored

Reaction score
Of course, there was at least one birther on here who implied that the killing would be justified if the security guard was wearing plain clothes.

Censored

Reaction score
I've never encountered someone who is so hate-able as you are in all my life. You can be assured that I hate you because of your opinions and not your race because I have no idea what race or gender you are.
It must be difficult to have all that hatred in you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If we were the police officer in the situation, who’s to say we wouldn’t do the same thing? You’ve gotten called in because someone’s shooting up the place, you’re trying to seek out the killer as fast as possible, and you literally see a guy pinning someone on the floor with a gun to their head.

Of course this was a terrible thing. Of course the cop needs to be stricken from the force for this. But this all likely has nothing to do with racism, unless further evidence appears.

Jumping to conclusion is our country’s biggest crime.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Police are supposed to hold down chaos, not perpetuate it. If one can't handle that, they shouldn't be a police officer.
As I have said and others have said, it was negligence on the police officers part. But either you have poor reading comprehension skills or choose to ignore that part in order to further your POV