Video: Do the Turkey Gobble Wobble

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Catchy song, fun video (but they seriously need an editor who's familiar with color correction), and is this the first time we've actually seen Abby's mom?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also like that Matt's doing the turkey, because this almost sounds like the kind of song you would expect to hear Jerry sing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got around to watching this and that's a cute and funny little song. The worms and tube socks had me laughing!

The color does look a bit off - but hey. Maybe it's to give that late fall look.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, it seems like most, if not all, of their videos shot exclusively for their YouTube channel has this problem. I'm sure it's a combination of things, such as camera settings and not bothering to do any color-correcting in post, but it would be nice if they could fix that. I mean heck, my little commercial Handycam has a setting that helps improve the color to where it doesn't need fixing in post, but if that's not the case, simply adjusts to the brightness, contrast, and saturation would be very beneficial - if done as an adjustment layer, it could be applied to the entire video, and they wouldn't have to do it clip by clip.