Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
Perhaps you should look up the term. Neither the denotative definition nor the connotative fit.
From Merriam-Webster:

concentration camp
noun

Definition of concentration camp

: a camp where persons (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, or refugees) are detained or confined

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I honestly hope you are just some annoying teenager who doesn't know how to engage in conversation and only knows how to respond in the trolliest of ways online. I use to be like that until I grew up.
He's a therapist.

MWoO

Reaction score
He's a therapist.
Seriously? Wow... That's a scary. I've decided to put him on ignore for the time being. He seems to be having a little bit of a break down and is incapable of reason and I don't feel like dealing with it. I still like the discussion that everyone else brings though, even when I disagree, because everyone else has been civil and able to find common ground.

Censored

Reaction score
I’m sorry you folks are having so much trouble with someone having a different opinion than your own. If I intimidate you that much, by all means, feel free to ignore.

Censored

Reaction score
If he was my therapist I would have already have killed myself.
One should never do that. Then one would go to ****. You know, that place you believe all Jewish people are going who don’t accept Christ?

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Don’t do that. Then you’d go to ****. You know, that place you believe all Jewish people are going who don’t accept Christ?
Yea and don't forget everyone who think Steve Whitmire should have been fired as well. Come on butter cup keep all your battles straight. Lord knows you don't want to forget everything you've said to **** people off.

Censored

Reaction score
Yea and don't forget everyone who think Steve Whitmire should have been fired as well. Come on butter cup keep all your battles straight. Lord knows you don't want to forget everything you've said to **** people off.
Well, according to you, Steve is going to wind up there too because he’s not born again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So last night, I had my first ever dream about Trump . . . and it pretty much went as to be expected.

In the dream, he's holding a press conference that's open to the public, and among those in attendance is a military veteran. The veteran then proceeds to question Trump on why he hasn't done anything to ensure their needs and benefits are met when they return to civilian life, to which Trump gets offended and has the veteran kicked out of the conference for being ungrateful and disrespectful. Then, just to garner sympathy for himself, Trump rams himself into the wall behind him, falling to the floor and wailing over his totally non-self-induced injuries.