Now what's going on with YouTube?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This doesn’t have to do with YouTube, but I’m having trouble with viewing comments on a certain Google Photos album that I belong to.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. . . .

YouTube evidently lifted the 650 limit in our favorites. . . .

When did that happen? What's the new limit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I was never particularly a fan of annotations, and I don't even miss them now that they're gone, one thing I am sorry about is that I never got around to experimenting with some kind of "interactive" video with it. Something kind of like the "Click-O-Rama" feature from those B. Happy Web Premiere Toons on Cartoon Network's old website, where the plot devices and the outcome would be determined based on what options you click on.

Trouble is, I never could think of what I would do with that. Like, I'm sure it'd probably have Steve doing something stupid, but what would it be, and what could the options be for the outcome of what he was doing?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue of not getting notifications of when people respond to comments you made on other people's videos?

It's very frustrating. I get notified if someone gave my comment a thumbs up from someone on said comment, but nothing if they reply. ******* YouTube....

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue of not getting notifications of when people respond to comments you made on other people's videos?

It's very frustrating. I get notified if someone gave my comment a thumbs up from someone on said comment, but nothing if they reply. ******* YouTube....
I'm the opposite; as far as I'm aware, I always get notifications on replies, but have never got a notification for being thumbed up. Sometimes my comments get hundreds of thumbs up and I'm oblivious... that would be a lot of alerts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't always get notifications for any of those either. The only consistent notifications I seem to get are whenever the uploader gives my comment a heart, but other than that, I sometimes won't get notifications for someone liking or responding to my comments. YouTube and their Scrappy Mechanics. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap, I can't believe it: looks like YouTube finally fixed the issue with the new video player cropping the bottom and right portion of the video, which meant I didn't have to zoom the page to 110% to watch videos in a decent size.

Now wait . . . after I clear out my cookies, temps, and cache tonight and get back on tomorrow, it'll go right back to cropping again.