TV Alert: Sesame Street at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning don't miss the Sesame Street Muppets on the "123 Sesame Street" float at The 92nd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This will be the 44th consecutive year that the cast of Sesame Street has made an appearance.

The parade begins at 9 am eastern on NBC. Sesame Street's appearance is scheduled for approximately 10 am eastern.

Please note, the parade may be delayed up to two hours for your time zone, so be sure to check local listings for accurate start times. Also in some markets, NBC will be re-airing the parade in the afternoon so check local times for broadcasts in your area.

If you saw the Macy's parade, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

wiley207

Reaction score
At least NBC announced "the cast of Sesame Street" during the opening lineup this year, unlike last year. But they made NO other mention of any floats or balloons during the opening as well. Of course as we know, NBC couldn't care less about those (they consider them "And the rest", in most cases nowadays.) You gotta tune to CBS to get good coverage of them.
But at least my family already had our Thanksgiving breakfast so I can't miss the Sesame Street float!

Last edited by a moderator:

Any Del

Reaction score
I wonder when Goku would show up?

wiley207

Reaction score
I really enjoyed seeing Julia on the float with the other "Sesame Street" Muppets, even though they didn't have Herry Monster with them anymore. Oh well, a fair trade for me! And Julia was so close to Elmo and Abby Cadabby and their sidekick Big Bird, too!
Aside from that female pop singer I don't know, they were REALLY light with humans, just Alan and Nina (as usual) and only four of those kid dancers.