The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GUS: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M GONNA JUMP! I SWEAR, I'M GONNA JUMP!
MIKEY: NO! DON'T! SOMEBODY STOP HIM!
GUS: THAT'S IT! I'M JUMPING! (Jumps off a chair) Ow.
MIKEY: OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

Any Del

Reaction score
Piccolo: Gohan... Learn to DOOOOOOOOODDDDGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Del

Reaction score
Chris Hansen: Do you watch television? Cause you're about to be on one. I'm Chris Hansen from dateline NBC....

Predators: (starts crying)

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm sure Alex will have stuff to say about this since he's a fan of Don't Stop Believing.
JD Hansel: I'm annoyed with Elf, largely cause I feel like it's been thrust upon me every Christmas season since it came out.
Steve Swanson: Just be honest, cause other people like it, that's way you don't!
JD: No, as I think you know, there are things that most people like that I like too.
Steve: Really?
JD: What are some of the popular movies that came out recently?
Steve: Name one thing that everyone likes and you like, actually name three!
JD: Name 3 things that I like that everyone else likes? Okay, first of all, pizza, it's an already established brand, (Steve laughs), so I gotta love that. But if you wanna keep it to movies and TV shows, we can forget pizza for a second.
Steve: No, we can open it up to anything, because I'm still trying to think of 2 things besides pizza.
JD: The Wizard of Oz.
Steve: Okay! Yeah, it's a great movie!
JD: It's one of my favorites. I also like Sound of Music, Singing in the Rain, Casablanca.
Steve: Okay, but you get one movie. Name something that's not a movie.
JD: Oh, I know: Journey the band! Everyone likes Journey.
Steve: Oh, no. Well, I don't but, I'm gonna let you have that because, that's one of mine. Everyone but me likes Journey.
JD: How do you not like Journey?
Steve: Because, it's perfectly serviceable music, it really is.
JD: Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm done with Don't Stop Believing, I'm tired of that song and never need to hear it again.
Steve: Okay, it's the McDonald's cheeseburger of music. It's fine for what it is, and sometimes it's exactly what you want, but it's not great. It's on every street corner, it's on every radio station and everyone knows it, but it's not great music.
JD: I would think that's more true of the work of Micheal Jackson then Journey.
Steve gasps: Oh, you just lost a bunch of listeners!
JD: Well, if we're gonna be honest about this, once upon a time, everyone said they didn't like Micheal Jackson.
Steve: I don't remember that time.
JD: Okay, if you were a teenage boy in the '80s, in late high-school or college, you weren't supposed to like Michael Jackson.
Steve: Okay, the same way you're not supposed to like Justin Beiber or Bruno Mars.
JD: Yes, he was the same kinda thing. So this sense that you weren't supposed to like his music very much, even though it sold really well, was still kinda there until he died. And then suddenly, everyone had a resolute, undying devotion to him.
Steve: I mean, I don't have a resolute undying devotion to Micheal Jackson, I just recognize he's a **** of a lot better than Journey!
JD: That's when defaming his music became a sin, was when he passed away. Cause you could crack whatever jokes you wanted about him before he passed, but then everything changed. So I like his music a lot, it just doesn't speak to me personally, it doesn't grab me or move me all that much. That being said, I did love Beat It and Billy Jean a lot.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values.

- Ellen DeGeneres