Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

Why does Biff look so derp in this? Eye placement too low? Nose too long? It looks like the MADtv parody where the puppet is kind of frowning by default.

cjd874

Reaction score

Why does Biff look so derp in this? Eye placement too low? Nose too long? It looks like the MADtv parody where the puppet is kind of frowning by default.
This must be one of Biff's earliest appearances before he was a major character. It looks like he was made from a blank Lavender AM, with the facial features hastily placed (especially the nose and eyes). The hard hat also looks too big for his head, and the absence of a tongue weirds me out too.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This must be one of Biff's earliest appearances before he was a major character. It looks like he was made from a blank Lavender AM, with the facial features hastily placed (especially the nose and eyes). The hard hat also looks too big for his head, and the absence of a tongue weirds me out too.
I kind of researched it and it said '79; he first appeared in '73.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That clip is definitely from season 5. He's wearing the same clothes as his appearance with Oscar.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
To everyone whom will be shocked finding this out, my bud LegalizeAnythingMuppets sent me a link to some rare clips of the original 1974 Bonjour Sesame French dub. :eek:
Yep, shocker. Like Sesamstraße, this coproduction also has foreign clips that are HARDER to find in other co-productions. There's two clips I found in there that are DEAD HARD to find in almost any other foreign co-production, and I posted them on YouTube earlier around 5 o'clock in the morning.

For one, I found a fully-colored, higher-quality version of the full version of "Ernie Goes Rock Hunting" (though it had a watermarked bar with Mario and anime characters and stuff in it, so I placed a black bar to cover it up and put English captions at the bottom due to the first line Ernie says being missing from the English audio):

And two, here's another rare Season 1 clip from my list that I was shocked to find (don't get too excited, folks-- cuz this one's only available in French; I set this to "Premiere" at the time of uploading it, but dumb me, I forgot to schedule it so now that live chat passed within 10 minutes... sorry folks, well, just enjoy the clip anyway):

Last edited:

Schfifty

Reaction score
So does anyone remember seeing this Sesame Street ad on television? I found this on one of my tapes of Cartoon Network shows from 2004.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Psst... I'm going to let you all know a secret about that above video.

I was the one who requested it.:wink:

Last edited: