The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think your friend should consider getting some help if she's that addicted.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Flaky Pudding I do know how you feel though. I've lost alot of people this year (mostly from cutting ties but two have been literal deaths).

I'm also already worried I might lose a friend who has a really bad eating addiction that I've known for 9 and a half years (it's pretty much only a matter of time at this point :smirk:) and overall I've just felt depressed/moody as **** most of the time.

So trust me, I know exactly how you feel. At least soon it will be New year's and we can all start fresh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i hate to be that cold hearted person, but i've been on the internet long enough to realize that there are in fact people who threaten suicide and make a big spectacle of themselves just for attention

a lot of time, people who are suicidal will not broadcast it because they *dont* want people to help them or worry about them

now there's still the possibility she really is in need of help, but suicide has sadly become a 'cute' form of attention seeking on the internet these days :c

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ummm, guys. I think she really might be dying right now. Yellow-spider-kitty recently reported that she's addicted to pain killers and doesn't know how much longer she has to live.

I can't believe it! I can't believe that after how happy I was that the whole thing about her death was just a nasty humor, literally not even two months later she actually is about to pass away. I mean, maybe a miracle could happen and she could live but judging by the way she described the situation only:It definitely sounds pretty serious.

I'm so shocked and depressed right now. We probably ARE going to lose, YSK this time! Like for real, that is just awful.

If 2018 were a person, I would say this to them,

"As terrible and sad as those days were. You can take Stan Lee, you can take Aretha Franklin, you can take Burt Reynolds, you can even take Stephen Hillenburg! But do NOT under any circumstances, so much as lay a finger on Yellow-Spider-Kitty. Take your destructive hands off of that poor innocent girl this instant!".

2018 is like a Dementor from Harry Potter. It only exists to take everything I love away from me and suck all the happiness out of my body. If I were to personify 2018 as a character, he would probably be a lot like The Grim Reaper because in the future all I will associate this year with is death and destruction.
I’m praying for your friend and hope that she doesn’t die.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay, apparently she's fine. She says that she's doing better and admitted that she has a really bad case of thanatophobia (I think that's how you spell it) which is a paranoid fear of death. That means that whenever she notices something even remotely off about her health, her mind automatically jumps to the worst conclusion possible. That addiction thing is apparently less of a problem than I had originally assumed. Man, that's good to know.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, apparently she's fine. She says that she's doing better and admitted that she has a really bad case of thanatophobia (I think that's how you spell it) which is a paranoid fear of death. That means that whenever she notices something even remotely off about her health, her mind automatically jumps to the worst conclusion possible. That addiction thing is apparently less of a problem than I had originally assumed. Man, that's good to know.
Great to know she's doing alright.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've had suicidal thoughts myself, but I'm usually quick to tell myself no.

I am unfortunately guilty of telling some of my friends I've wanted to kill myself out of seriousness (like saying stuff like "Dude.... I'm just so fed up with everything right now..... I just want to end my life..."), but I am also quick to apologise for bringing it up to them and just let them know what was going on at the time and offer my thanks for the concern. This year I wanted to kill myself three times, and it frustrates me that these thoughts were even going on in my head to begin with.

I never joke about wanting to kill myself for the attention. Anytime I have suicidal thoughts going on in my head, there's a reason why.

Trust me. I really hate when people say "I'm gonna kill myself!" For attention because suicide just isn't something to even joke about to begin with.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A channel that I really liked to watch got dropped from our TV a few weeks ago.