Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't understand how being inclusive means excluding Christmas. It's basically a secular holiday now. Wouldn't a better answer to this issue be to include all winter holidays instead?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, elementary school staff just have no clue what the **** they're even doing anymore half the time, so it's not even a surprise anymore.

Last edited:

cjd874

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what exactly was this principal trying to accomplish? Just because she came from a place that was against Christmas doesn't mean that she had to use her position of authority to force her ridiculous ideals upon an entire school population and staff. If I were working at this school, I would immediately have contacted the school district's board or union to make sure that the principal reversed her decision. :mad: :mad: :frown: :frown:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm...wow...

I wonder if she'll be principal much longer if shes going to start doing stuff like this

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hoping to get a new pair of headphones this year to replace my current ones which constantly make popping/crackling sounds.

Was going to get a new iPhone, but might be getting that for my birthday next year instead.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's good to hear everyone else has earbud issues as well; I roll with iFrogz Ear Pollution (or whatever they're called). They're only about 10 bucks and have really nice bass/quality.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is just terrible. A local heating and air company is running an advertisement this month: if we receive two or more inches of snow on Christmas day, they'll pay their customers' heating bills this winter.

That's a horrible promise! For one thing, it never snows on Christmas Day here . . . it rarely snows in December here! That's basically a false promise, building up people's hopes and dreams, and then dashing them on the sharp rocks at the bottom! It'd be like if somewhere in Arizona, they promise to pay customers' cooling bills for the summer if they receive two or more inches of rain in August.