Pet Peeves

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When users constantly spam Google Photos with unnecessary items.

I just hate that so much.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Whenever people pronounce words wrong despite knowing darn good and well the way they are supposed to be pronounced. I can really relate to Brian Griffin in the scenes where Stewie's deliberate mispronunciation of the words "cool whip" drive him up a wall.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists. Whether it be flat Earthers, Holocaust deniers, people who believe that the government is run by mutant lizard people, people who believe that The Simpsons has the ability to predict the future, and so on. I find that type of mindset to be rather dangerous and unhealthy, also offensive in certain cases (people who claim Sandy Hook was merely staged pro-gun control propaganda as opposed to a real tragedy for example).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Having a dream of a deceased loved one.

Cause it's basically a reminder that you'll never see them again. :smirk:
Reminds me of one of my favorite songs: "I guess I believe that I'll see you one day, for without it there is no dream"... all you can do is have faith bro.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
People who treat their fandoms like a borderline religion and will start acting like Chris Crocker in his Leave Britney Alone video if you so much as lightly criticize the fictional things they enjoy.

There are far more offensive things people can do then insult something like Star Wars, Harry Potter, My Little Pony, Slender-Man, or anime. It really gets on my nerves when people get super angry and treat you like the Devil when you simply say in a respectful way,

"I don't like *insert name of popular show/movie/video game here," without any intention of being rude whatsoever. Let people have other opinions without shaming them for disagreeing with you please.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
  • Suspicious/phishing links
  • Clickbait
  • Those pop up messages you get saying something about winning a gift card or something like that

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And another thing:

There's this certain Google Photos album I'm on that has comments disabled apparently. Tried adding a comment, and it gave me a "Trouble Adding Comment" message.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When people joke about wanting to kill themselves for the attention.

As someone who's had suicidal thoughts himself, that's actually pretty irritating because some people believe that every single person who says "I want to kill myself!" Is just doing it for the attention, when you never know if they're being serious or not.