Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope . . . two days later, and it looks like it's a permanent fix! Though, I still have to zoom in 110% for certain widescreen videos since the video player shrinks for them for some reason.

Welp, since there's no longer the 650 video limit on our favorites list, throughout the week I've been refavoriting a bunch of videos I cleaned out from my favorites list to stay under that limit, and re-ordering my favorites list to put them back where they were before . . . even favorites that dated all the way back to 2006! (Not one of my good years, lol). So presently, my favorites are up to 770!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I tried doing some research and haven't turned up anything official, other than a thread on Reddit that suggests the new limit for favorites is a whoppin' 5,000! And apparently the thread is already three years old, so who knows how long ago they did away with the 650 limit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So YouTube just introduced probably one of the most useless new features they've ever made: the "Library" tab.

Basically, it's nothing more than a brief summary of your playlists such as History, Watch Later, Favorites, Created Playlists, and such. That's all. It's almost like a copy of your channel page, just without your channel information or uploads.

Any Del

Reaction score
So... the theatrical view on YouTube is no longer there.