Last movie you watched

mr3urious

Reaction score
Now I finished watching When the Wind Blows, rather appropriate given the climate we're in today. It's a very bleak and depressing animated film about an old British couple trying to survive the aftermath of an atomic bomb blast, after spending a childhood surviving WWII. It's based on a graphic novel by Raymond Briggs, best known for The Snowman. And the old couple really do feel like a real couple thanks to the excellent voice work between the two, which makes it really sad to see them go through all this he||.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just watched All Dogs Go to Heaven, which i'm ashamed to admit, was my first time seeing it :embarrassed:

Argh, i've been wanting to see that one so bad! We have to wait until March 30 when it's my little brother's birthday. I have to say, I think i'm actually more excited about it than he is!
I can't watch that movie.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Never Ending Story. It was amazing, creative, and had a very interesting story with twists and turns. I loved it from start to finish!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can't watch that movie.
Me neither. Not because it's too sad but rather because some disgusting creepypasta about the film ruined All Dogs Go To Heaven for me. I haven't been able to look at it the same way since. I really hate whenever creepypastas bring up the horrific subject of child abuse, the story in question was about some sicko editing an All Dogs Go To Heaven VHS and adding sick footage to it. It just went a little too far in my opinion.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This hilariously edgy black puppet comedy from the same twisted minds who brought us South Park:

It's incredibly inappropriate so I'm obviously not going to recommend this film to just anyone. But I think it's funny in a very demented sort of way. It's easily one of the edgiest things I've seen the art form of puppetry be used in alongside Wonder Showzen lol.