Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
People want to know so they can get more.
Will we ever get more rare content from the vault? I'm not planning to sneak into the vault myself, because I know that's illegal. I just would like to see more.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
What stuff have we gotten that didn't even air on the show?
There were a couple of other episodes from the 7th season (the New Mexico episodes 810-815) before these were leaked on the internet. And they all included countdown timers at the beginning of each episode.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Will we ever get more rare content from the vault? I'm not planning to sneak into the vault myself, because I know that's illegal. I just would like to see more.
@Fozzieboba, I have no idea if that'll ever happen. Sesame Workshop might've caught that person (who leaked all the Season 1, 10, 12, 20 and 22 episodes online in 2014) and reported him/her to the FBI and had him/her arrested for that major leak (though I have NO idea if the arrest actually happened...?). But I don't know if Sesame Workshop has a new policy banning the leaking of anymore rare material and if it applied to any other employees or such people in general.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
When are we having the Muppet Central outing where we all go to the vault in black shirts and skull caps? I'm obviously kidding, but that needed to be said because the majority of times people have mentioned that is hilarious.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
When are we having the Muppet Central outing where we all go to the vault in black shirts and skull caps? I'm obviously kidding, but that needed to be said because the majority of times people have mentioned that is hilarious.
LOL Well, you know that's not gonna prevent Sesame Workshop's security cams from spying on us gettin' episodes, ya know!

gravy

Reaction score
@Fozzieboba, I have no idea if that'll ever happen. Sesame Workshop might've caught that person (who leaked all the Season 1, 10, 12, 20 and 22 episodes online in 2014) and reported him/her to the FBI and had him/her arrested for that major leak (though I have NO idea if the arrest actually happened...?). But I don't know if Sesame Workshop has a new policy banning the leaking of anymore rare material and if it applied to any other employees or such people in general.
LOL Well, you know that's not gonna prevent Sesame Workshop's security cams from spying on us gettin' episodes, ya know!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Considering next year is the show's 50th anniversary, I'd be surprised if we didn't get treated to any rare content anytime soon.

But...in all honesty, I feel like they actually DO miss a LOT of opportunities to upload rare clips for their Throwback Thursday posts.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only thing that bugs me is when they purposely just don't upload any classic clips on a Thursday and then out of the blue go back to their usual routine.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
If i'm being totally honest, I wouldn't be 100% surprised if someone actually tried it. I mean, there was that shooting earlier this year at CalArts which basically happened because some disturbed cartoon fan bought into that stupid "CalArts Style" narrative, that was started by the now disgraced Ren & Stimpy creator John Kricfalusi.