Questions about anything

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
How on earth does Christina Mistretta (that one girl who posts strange comments on SS videos) have SO many views and subscribers?

She currently has 131,891 subscribers (that's as many as a lot of well-known YouTubers), and most of her videos have at least 1,000 views each.

Just who is watching her videos, and how did she get so popular?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is she a preteen girl? They seem to always garner an unusually high amount of subsrcibers.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
From what I've learned with YouTube - if you upload copyrighted material and it comes as a related search for what you typically watch, it's probably going to get alot of views in one day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is SS trying to turn Mr. Johnson into a main character? He played a key role in two recent specials, he's been seen as a regular patron at Hooper's Store in recent years, and is even part of the "12 Days of Christmas Cookies" web video.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is SS trying to turn Mr. Johnson into a main character? He played a key role in two recent specials, he's been seen as a regular patron at Hooper's Store in recent years, and is even part of the "12 Days of Christmas Cookies" web video.
Who knows? The show can be somewhat inconsistent where characters are concerned. One year a character might appear in five episodes, the next they may be in just one. Personally, I just classify "main character" as whoever is listed in the official Muppet bios on SST's website. Those are really the only ones that are guaranteed to make at least one appearance in a street story every year, and the ones SW would most want to promote to kids. So, that would even include Baby Bear, even though he's rarely on the show anymore.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess I should have been more clear and say "major character" instead of "main character."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I guess I should have been more clear and say "major character" instead of "main character."
Ah well then, yes. I wonder if it's just a case of Matt Vogel being more available than Jerry was, or if some writer just really likes him. Because, I know one reason Telly showed up so much pre-2016 was because Joey Mazzarino liked writing for him so much.
In any case, I have made it clear in the passed that i'm not a big fan of how they've been using recurring characters like Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Crustworty more often than supposed main characters like Snuffy and Baby Bear.