Interviews with Vulgar Words and Phrases

Mario500

Reaction score
Had you ever been surprised by such words and phrases in certain interviews? For example, I was surprised to hear a recording of whom I had assumed was a certain performer of a certain character named Beakman for a certain TV program named "Beakman's World" named Paul Zaloom saying a certain word often used as the opposite of a certain heaven in years past in vulgar ways earlier today (note: the word was usually spelled with either one of these letters appearing first from left to right: "h" and "H").

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I surprised?

Not really. I have a pretty big sailor mouth that swear words don't even bother me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Had you ever been surprised by such words and phrases in certain interviews? For example, I was surprised to hear a recording of whom I had assumed was a certain performer of a certain character named Beakman for a certain TV program named "Beakman's World" named Paul Zaloom saying a certain word often used as the opposite of a certain heaven in years past in vulgar ways earlier today (note: the word was usually spelled with either one of these letters appearing first from left to right: "h" and "H").
You mean he said the word "H ell"? That's not usually seen as a really major swear word. Also, what was the context that the word was used in? Context is everything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What an absolutely ****** thread to be discussing. I mean, what the **** is the point of this ******* discussion? Of course people are gonna ******* swear the **** house down during interviews, it's not like they ******* can't. They're ******* adults for ***** sake, they're gonna ******* talk **** like ******* adults. It's not like the entire ******* universe is gonna ******* explode into a million tiny ******* pieces of **** because of that kind of ****. ******, you can't police them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, I thought the reason Mario was surprised was because Beakman's actor swore on an official Beakman's World website recording.
...but nope, it's just a random podcast.
I mean, it can sometimes feel a little odd at first hearing someone swear when they're famous for being on a children's show. But at the end of the day, they are adults, like Snowth said. It's really no big deal.
That and... H€ll is not considered a major swear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That and... H€ll is not considered a major swear.
Well, I mean yeah, it still is, people are just more lax about it these days.

Consider that once upon a time, words like "fart," "crap," and "suck" were words that would get you a bar of soap in the mouth!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, I mean yeah, it still is, people are just more lax about it these days.

Consider that once upon a time, words like "fart," "crap," and "suck" were words that would get you a bar of soap in the mouth!
Mm, true.

Mario500

Reaction score
Using vulgar language to express personal feelings is not necessary for any being.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If that's what you think then so be it.

Sometimes it can just come out as part of vocabulary or frustration. Most of the time I swear when I'm with friends or if I need to get out frustration.