Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I was talking about unbiased research. Not the stupid Hudson Institute.
It's a measurement of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)!!! It is an economic indicator used by governments and businesses. It does not change depending on who reports it. If the New York Times reports it, it's the same measurement. If the Washington Post reports it, it's the same. If the Los Angeles Times reports it, it's the same. If your local shopper reports it, it's the same. If your high school newspaper reports it, it's the same. Here's a link if you want to actually read up on it:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/051415/how-calculate-gdp-country.asp

To quote you again, "It must be fun to spew out statements with absolutely no research to validate it."

I get where you are coming from. You can't produce any actual facts to back up your claim so you attack the messenger.

Oh, and in case you are curious, it reached a record high in 2017, under President Trump, a Republican.

Censored

Reaction score
It's a measurement of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)!!! It is an economic indicator used by governments and businesses. It does not change depending on who reports it. If the New York Times reports it, it's the same measurement. If the Washington Post reports it, it's the same. If the Los Angeles Times reports it, it's the same. If your local shopper reports it, it's the same. If your high school newspaper reports it, it's the same. Here's a link if you want to actually read up on it:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/051415/how-calculate-gdp-country.asp

To quote you again, "It must be fun to spew out statements with absolutely no research to validate it."

I get where you are coming from. You can't produce any actual facts to back up your claim so you attack the messenger.

Oh, and in case you are curious, it reached a record high in 2017, under President Trump, a Republican.
You can’t support your argument unless you go to a right-wing source. What can we expect from a birther?

Censored

Reaction score
Every economy did well under a Republican until it stopped. That’s why I was talking about completed terms. Like the big stock market disaster under President W Bush.

MWoO

Reaction score
I mean... it was just a defamation suit. It's not like there is anything to believe or disbelieve in the defense's argument. It's a matter of agreeing or not agreeing. If the only complaint was against that one tweet, what was said doesn't really amount to defamation. There is a 4 prong test and it doesn't meet all 4 prongs. I think she reached too far on the defamation thing. I don't think we want to affirm the notion that angry and insulting tweets are defamation otherwise Trump could sue a ton of people and knowing him he would.

It doesn't change Trump being a loathsome individual.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You can’t support your argument unless you go to a right-wing source. What can we expect from a birther?
Once again, it is the GDP. It is not an economic indicator created by this source. It is widely used by all economists. But stick with your line of attacking the source when you can't refute the facts.

And where do you get the birther garbage from? Do you just make random stuff up?

MWoO

Reaction score
Once again, it is the GDP. It is not an economic indicator created by this source. It is widely used by all economists. But stick with your line of attacking the source when you can't refute the facts.

And where do you get the birther garbage from? Do you just make random stuff up?
I can only assume that Censored is up to his usual shenanigans. Yes, he does in fact just make stuff up and twist words of those he does not agree with. He ignores any information that goes against his views and personally attacks people for no reason. He acts exactly like Trump, only with opposite political views.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I can only assume that Censored is up to his usual shenanigans. Yes, he does in fact just make stuff up and twist words of those he does not agree with. He ignores any information that goes against his views and personally attacks people for no reason. He acts exactly like Trump, only with opposite political views.
Yeah I'm pretty much done with him. It would be one thing if he wants to carry on a serious conversation but he is more interested in his one line attacks.

Someone once told me, "Never get in to a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

Censored

Reaction score