Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. You criticize my source as being biased and then you post a source which is an OPINION piece? Says so right at the very top of the webpage.

And the other interesting thing about that piece that you yourself cited? It directly refutes what you stated as fact earlier.

"Mighty funny then that from 1988-2016, every disastrous economy was under a Republican President and every prosperous economy was under a Democrat President."​

But from your own source, President Reagan (R) had a pretty prosperous administration. President Obama (D) had a pretty disastrous administration. Not much better than President Bush's. So I guess you really don't know what you are talking about, now do you?

It must be fun to spew out statements with absolutely no research to validate it.
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. It’s not completely cut and dry and it has some room for interpretation. I’m still waiting for you to post those other mainstream sources that will supposedly say the exact same thing about the GDP. Do you really understand the definition of a disastrous economy? A stock market crash that almost caused another Great Depression in 2008 is in fact disastrous. Any President that can step in and undo the damage (in spite of Republican obstructionism) is bringing back prosperity. You can’t really be so obtuse as to not understand that. And rest his soul, the economy under H Bush was not working either and Clinton had to step in and make it better. It really shouldn’t be that hard to understand, even for you. You’ll just split any hair to defend those silly Republicans.

Last edited:

Censored

Reaction score
I think Censored may be autistic. I dont mean that in a derogatory way. I legitimately think he is and has a difficult time responding appropriately in certain social situations or recognizing sarcasm. I have know a few autistic people and he seems like an extreme example. I myself am on the spectrum and have had to lesrn how to recognize certain social cues. I have trouble telling when people are being sarcastic unless i know them well.

How funny to be called autistic by someone who has absolutely no empathy.

Censored

Reaction score
1) I'm impressed and flattered that you keep a notebook of my posts and what I say. I'll try to keep that in mind when I post in the future that I am a big influence on you.

2) That was obviously a joke. I think most people here understood that. And just in case you didn't, the BIG GRIN smiley face of Dr. Teeth at the end of the post should have clued you in.

3) It is possible to make a joke about something and not be a troll.
As I’ve said before, “Want to make someone mad? Tell them what they said yesterday.”