Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We can’t all be normal religious fanatics.
You may have meant that as an insult, but I'll take that as a compliment. Although I don't want to be labeled a religious person, but more of a person who tries to be more Christ like. Which if you studied his life is very difficult. He loves the unlovable and everyone no matter who they are. If I could get to that point without judging people man that would be amazing.

Censored

Reaction score
You may have meant that as an insult, but I'll take that as a compliment. Although I don't want to be labeled a religious person, but more of a person who tries to be more Christ like. Which if you studied his life is very difficult. He loves the unlovable and everyone no matter who they are. If I could get to that point without judging people man that would be amazing.
It can be difficult not to come off as judgmental when you think that everyone who believes different than you is going to suffer horribly for all eternity, constantly burning in agony with absolutely no hope of escape. It also makes no sense.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It can be difficult not to come off as judgmental when you think that everyone who believes different than you is going to suffer horribly for all eternity, constantly burning in agony with absolutely no hope of escape. It also makes no sense.
No one has to believe exactly everything I believe. People can choose to believe or not that's between them and God. I can't sit here an honestly say that person is going to heaven and that person is not. It's between you and God. Even people who don't believe that God dosnt exist still make that choice on there own. They study the Bible and countless other teaching proving that there are inconsistencies in the Bible and that the most logical explanation to everything is logic, and science. Matter of fact I once heard someone say something like it takes more "faith" to say there is no God then to believe there is a God.
Now as far as there being no hope or way out that is certainly not true. That's why Jesus came to the earth to give us a way out.

Censored

Reaction score
No one has to believe exactly everything I believe. People can choose to believe or not that's between them and God. I can't sit here an honestly say that person is going to heaven and that person is not. It's between you and God. Even people who don't believe that God dosnt exist still make that choice on there own. They study the Bible and countless other teaching proving that there are inconsistencies in the Bible and that the most logical explanation to everything is logic, and science. Matter of fact I once heard someone say something like it takes more "faith" to say there is no God then to believe there is a God.
Now as far as there being no hope or way out that is certainly not true. That's why Jesus came to the earth to give us a way out.
No hope for escape once you’re burning.