Watch Me Rise: My 2018 Review

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I don't know if there is a new year thread if so apologies but anyway

This year has been an odd one. It got off to the worst possible start as 12 days in I had a mini stroke and that really set me back for nearly 6 months. I had another mini stroke in March. During this time my behaviour on muppet central was totally out of order I was the biggest moron on here and totally deserve the hate and even though it's tough to take at points this year I totally understand why it get it.
On August 7th I grew up and apologised to possibly my biggest "enemy" in the first few months @Old Thunder and I also apologied to several other members who I had given grief to in my time at MC. I didn't apologise to everyone because I want my actions to do the talking.

Anyway onto the rest of the year
●My Highlights are:
I got to see the muppets live at the 02 in London
Got to go to Florida and DisneyWorld
Saw my team beat there local rivals and I got to met one of the players
I started a blog page (and haven't touched it since October I will be posting more in 2019)
And I also have made new friends in @Froggy Fool @Old Thunder @gavry3 @Bliffenstimmers @LittleJerry92 @Pig's Laundry and @JimAndFrank. We are in the development of something brilliant which you will all love.

Anyway I wish you all the best for 2019.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s definitely been rough for me as well. You and I both had some rough terms (you in the spring and myself in the summer). But in the end, all was forgiven.

Happy 2019 y’all!

snichols1973

Reaction score
When the new year gets off to such a rough start that it feels like it's still the old year: