Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
Normally i agree, but not in his case. He has called people racist and sexist and all kinds of other names i will no longer show him respect as he dies not show others. Everyone else I will continue to be respectful to.
Why don’t you just say, “Nyaa, nyaa. I’m rubber and you’re glue”?

Censored

Reaction score
No one wants to admit that luck played a part in their success.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's funny how similar our backstories are. I've got a pretty decent job now myself but it was years of hard work and sacrifice. There was a short period right after college where I was homeless even didn't know where my next meal was coming from. Today I live a comfortable life but nothing was given to me. Pretty stupid how some people think that anybody that has a comfortable life is considered privileged. I busted my *** for everything I have. And it sounds like you did too. But what do we know? Were just a couple of racist, nazi-luvin' privileged knuckleheads
Exactly. The problem is we went from programs that help those truly in need to people thinking they are owed these program just for existing. It's one thing to need help, it another thing to feel entitled to it.

Censored is the real racist. He think minorities can't fend for themselves and he has to swoop in and save them. Wasn't that one of the rationalizations for slavery?

Censored

Reaction score
Exactly. The problem is we went from programs that help those truly in need to people thinking they are owed these program just for existing. It's one thing to need help, it another thing to feel entitled to it.

Censored is the real racist. He think minorities can't fend for themselves and he has to swoop in and save them. Wasn't that one of the rationalizations for slavery?
Yes, yes. I’m quite familiar with the right-wing double talk in their feeble attempt to hide their blatant racism.