Favorite Dubs

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Benny sticks out since he was used beyond ATC - I'm pretty sure he was already in existence a couple of years before ATC, then made occasional appearances in the years afterward. Now, I believe he's being used as a local Muppet in an international co-production.

But yeah, Benny was always funny the way he made such a fuss about people calling him a bunny - really subverts the traditional stigma that all bunnies are cute and cuddly. If anything, he's almost like a Grouch breed of bunny: tempermental, argues with everybody, big hairy unibrow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For whatever reason, I always really enjoy 1:03-1:10 of this dub:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The Dutch version of Put Down the Duckie ("Weg met dat eendje") sounds pretty fun to me. I like the interpretation of Hoots being just an old guy with sort of a shot voice. It's a more subdued performance than the original English version, but executed nicely.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually sometimes like when SesamStrasses changes the music, it makes the song even more unique from the other covers.
I agree. It’s made me wish I could remix the vocals from the original with the new music.