Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I know some people like @LittleJerry92 and @Any Del have issues with women because of the MeToo Movement and Feminism and such, but lately I've been finding myself having more and more problems with them as well.

That whole hugging issue aside, one thing that's boggling my mind now is apparently feminists want chivarly to die, because they actually find men being chivalrous to be offensive and sexist . . . I mean, my gosh, when I was growing up, my mom was strict about driving such manners into me - she actually takes issue with not having the door held open, or her chair pulled out for her. As an adult, I do this stuff habitually, simply because it was hammered into me so much growing up . . . but now, I would be considered a chauvanistic and sexist pig because I would do this for women out of courtesy?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People just want an excuse to label things nowadays.

If I see a person is coming in and they’re close by then i’ll also offer to hold the door.

And the funny thing is - I’m willing to bet these same women would probably be like “oh my god, how DARE you not hold the door for me! SEXIST!” if you didn’t play into their manipulative game. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've heard it said those same women get offended if the man (or whoever they're dating) won't pay the check, or say that the check is separate.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, if I'm the one treating my girl to dinner then yeah, sure. But if it's something like my birthday then I don't expect to pay for my own food. :scary:

Any Del

Reaction score
These women don't know what they want, plain and simple. Plus if you don't want them, they'll try to ruin your life because you hurt their fragile ego. Women are emotional thinkers, not logical. Nowadays a woman can get you in huge trouble for something you didn't do and you have to suffer the consequences. This afternoon this woman who lives in my building said I should be ashamed of myself for holding the door for her when she was going the same way I was going. She had the audacity to call me pathetic as well. Really? :rolleyes: I gave her the bird and went about my way. I will not tolerate such nonsense from them. The best way to win their "game" is to not play. Even if it what the women said was found out to be a lie you still got to do time. Happened to a few people that meant so much to me in my life... :frown: Not to mention bringing up situations that happend years ago that surpasses the statue of limitations. It's a growing trend these women are doing this day and age. Look what happend to so much men, even celebrities:

R. Kelly

Morgan Freeman

Bill Cosby

Mario Batali

James Deen

Toby Turner

Need I go on?

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, Bill Cosby and R. Kelly actually turned out to be guilty and their actions made me lose respect for them as people. (I mean, purposely drugging women for their sexual pleasure and peeing on underage girls is not okay).

Stories with people like Azis Ansari, Stan Lee and Morgan Freeman, however, really ****** me off, especially since they all turned out to be not guilty.