Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
This isn't the first time Trump has commercialized his presidency. . . .

This... is... genius! It's sarcastic enough for people who hate Trump to buy one ironically and yet realistic enough for Trump supports to buy one as actual keepsakes. Whoever did this is a financial genius.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's one glaring mistake with the commercial that exposes that the people in it are paid actors, and may not actually be Trump supporters (let alone who they say they are), and no, it's not the black guy. . . .

Notice the one guy says he's a former Marine, then later says, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." Having a dad, grandfather, and a cousin who were in the Marines, I know for a fact that as far as Marines are concerned, there is no such thing as a "Former Marine," that's why they have the motto "Once a Marine, always a Marine."

MWoO

Reaction score
There's one glaring mistake with the commercial that exposes that the people in it are paid actors, and may not actually be Trump supporters (let alone who they say they are), and no, it's not the black guy. . . .

Notice the one guy says he's a former Marine, then later says, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." Having a dad, grandfather, and a cousin who were in the Marines, I know for a fact that as far as Marines are concerned, there is no such thing as a "Former Marine," that's why they have the motto "Once a Marine, always a Marine."
I mean... yeah... it's a commercial. Commercials usually have actors.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Man, I’m still really peeved with that idiot in @dwayne1115 ’s video. How on earth does he think he’s gonna end up leading people to salvation when he preaches like that? He’s just bragging about how great he is and how terrible the world is and how he’s living the Christian life and how everyone’s a pussyhead sinner and god I hope he ends up in **** just for that. He called out the Pharisee-like people cursed them and doesn’t realize he’s literally one of them. Not to mention he cherry-picked passages that talk about how great walls are when he completely skipped over ones where walls came down... Jericho anyone? Man it just drives me nuts. God!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Believe it or not but three people did get saved that service.