Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Believe it or not but three people did get saved that service.
“Saved”, more like bludgeoned into taking the aisle walk because of someone screaming at you and shouting about how you’re gonna end up in Crimson Fire if you don’t start living that Christian life PRAISE GOD!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
“Saved”, more like bludgeoned into taking the aisle walk because of someone screaming at you and shouting about how you’re gonna end up in Crimson Fire if you don’t start living that Christian life PRAISE GOD!
So much for the respectful word in the thread title

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, honestly it was never respectful to begin with.

Politics are never respectful. It’s always labels labels labels, assumptions assumptions assumptions, jumping to conclusions jumping to conclusions jumping to conclusions.

Person is any form of LGBT=automatically liberal

Person who's just a casual Trump supporter=racist bigot

Being conservative=someone involved in white supremacy who supports the KKK, etc

Being liberal=NPC person who constantly says "ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAD!" (because these same people are totally not guilty of being that way when Obama was president).

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since I have adblockers, I wouldn't know, but I see where a Facebook friend of mine (who monetizes his YouTube channel, and therefore isn't allowed to use adblockers) has posted about seeing Trump commercials on YouTube videos. I wonder if they're like the border wall commercial I saw on TV last night.

Like @LittleJerry92 said, only Donald Trump could get away with something like this as "President" simply because he's Donald Trump.

MWoO

Reaction score
There are Trump commercials all over YouTube. There was a weird one where he says he needs people to sign up to some website by midnight to help show their support, but it played over many days with the site still being active (no, I did not sign up). It's purely a means of collecting people's contact info so he can directly campaign for 2020. There are also anti Trump commercials on there where people ask you to sign a petition to impeach Trump, even though thats not how it works.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. Like I said far back in this thread, last year I received mail sent to my address, but addressed to somebody else - inside the packet was a form letter for the recipient to sign and mail back to Trump, thanking him for all he's done for America as President and living up to all of his promises of undoing everything Obama did, defeating ISIS, and making America great again in just the few months (at the time) he had been President - as well as encouraging him not to feel discouraged by all the lies being spread about him by the Democrats who were trying to make him look bad.

Also enclosed in the packet was literally like 5-6 pages of propaganda about how the "anti-American" and "anti-Christian" left are trying to destroy America from within by trying to embrace Islam, trying to open our borders, trying to drive Christianity and patriotism out of America, trying to spread false lies about Trump being a criminal and lawbreaker, blah-blah-blah, and how the recipient is encouraged to donate to a foundation dedicated to making sure that conversative, Christian, and patriotic values remain in America, and that the "anti-American" and "anti-Christian" left is defeated at all costs.

So, yeah, not at all surprising that Trump is looking for support however he can.

As for anti-Trump commercials, I have seen before the election an anti-Trump PSA done by various different celebrities - including Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Martin Sheen, and others - imploring the Republican members of the Electoral College to take into consideration the EC was established to ensure that only those with experience and qualifications can be nominated as a candidate for Presidency, which Trump clearly was not.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So much for the respectful word in the thread title
The pastor in the video wasn’t respectful and I have no mind on that note to hide anything I feel about it.

EDIT: I’m not talking about being saved in general btw, just in this instance.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The pastor in the video wasn’t respectful and I have no mind on that note to hide anything I feel about it.

EDIT: I’m not talking about being saved in general btw, just in this instance.
It's ok I didn't expect everyone to take that message, which was pretty hard loud and offensive. Matter of fact that was probably the most controversial he has preached since I've been going there.
As far as him being respectful I think it could have been a lot worse. He didn't use any stereotypical names or racial slurs even when talking about building a wall between boys and girls.
If this really hurt you @Old Thunder in any way then I am sorry.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Also, to expand on what I was talking about here, the pastor was saying that "if I live the Christian life and it ends in death with no afterlife, then I've lost nothing. If you don't live the Christian life and it doesn't end in death and there is an afterlife, then you've lost everything". This is a logical fallacy because the same could be said for literally every other religion. Why not be a Muslim? A Buddhist? A Zoroastrian? Simple: because it's pure and simply Christian propaganda that gets spewed around like pea soup and while it sounds good theoretically, it really isn't.

I have absolutely nothing against Christians in any way so long as they respect other people and their beliefs and lifestyles. That pastor was far from respectful. In Satanism, we have a thing that basically equates to "treat people respectfully unless they give you reason not to." Someone like that is exactly the case here. I'm not gonna go jump on his car and smash up his house or idiotic stuff like that, but I will smash back on every issue he throws out, and since he's calling people idiots, then I can do that just as easily as he can.