Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now it seems like the biggest thing according to the YouTube zeitgeist at the moment is . . . food.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't something that YouTube is really being affected by, surprisingly, but is anyone else besides me experiencing some serious lagging with Google products lately? Gmail seems to be hit with this the worst - it's taking several seconds for my inbox to finish loading, and it's hardly full at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so now YouTube's doing this thing where when you watch videos, that video's uploader's subscribers' videos they've also watched will now pop up in your recommended . . . for example, say if you watch a video and the uploader's subscribers watch a lot of Simpsons and/or Family Guy, then those Simpsons and/or Family Guy videos they watch will show up in your recommended . . . this explains why I'm seeing an abundance of Simpsons and Family Guy vids in my recommended, even though I haven't watched any Simpsons and/or Family Guy vids.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting a problem lately with the classic Edit Video page? For the last five days or so, the Views/Likes/Dislikes/Comments data on the right-hand side has all been showing 0.

It's occurring on both my main channel and one of my others, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. Now YouTube's gone back to shrinking the video player for certain videos again. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sheesh! YouTube just tried to get me to subscribe to fifty channels that I have absolutely no interest in!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
63 more channels! They just tried to get me to subscribe to another 63 channels! None of which I'm interested in! I hate when they do this!