Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I'll gladly admit that if everything I saw at Target today was made for adults, you can bet I probably would have grabbed them all and dropped them right into my shopping cart! :wink:

But if SW really is trying to surprise us with any kind of merchandise/memorabilia throughout the year, it sounds like we better keep our eyes peeled...unless they wind up giving out any information like a DVD set or coffee table book...I guess we'll have to wait and see now won't we!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd want another coffee table book - the 40th anniversary one was as fan-pleasing as possible and I don't know what they could do to make one less redundant.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing they can do differently with another book for Season 50 is if they dedicated a chapter/section to all of the major changes that happened in the previous five seasons, from the overhauled set, to the turn over in SW's staff, among other things.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There can be an expanded edition of the 40 years book and just add additional chapters to it such as all of the changes that in the past few years.

BertFan

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a new DVD set or Old School Volume 4 or any DVD that has alot of classic material.I would be ok with a expansion for the Sesame street 40 year's of life on the street book.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I personally don’t see an Old School Volume 4 happening anytime soon.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well, Shout Factory just got the rights to release Sesame Street onto home media so, there could be a possibility of a collector set.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I want hoots to come back. I want him to be performed by either John Kennedy or tyler bunch.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I don’t think Hoots is ever going to come back because, Kevin really put his soul in the character like how they haven’t recasted Forgetful after Richard’s passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.