Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True. And, whether you like it or not, certain animals like cows, pigs, turkeys, chickens, fish, etc. were given to man specifically for human consumption - that's actually Biblical.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Least we also forget, animals eat other animals - including their own kind.

"And, like the French.... the frog even has a taste for frooooog."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. That's why they call it "survival of the fittest."

Of course, they have an argument for that one: animals have teeth specifically designed for eating meat (like wolfs and dogs for example), humans don't.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pfft.

It's just a cheap copout of masking out the term "Your lifestyle of eating bothers me, and I hate you for it! :cry: "

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I actually kinda like the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie. It's sort of a guilty pleasure movie for me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only saw that once as a kid..... when it first came out.

I really need to re-watch it again at some point...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll probably get maimed for this one, but I think dating single parents is rather tacky, awkward, and uncomfortable for everybody - especially the kids, who are probably still hurting from a previous divorce/break-up/split, seeing somebody else sort of taking the place of the parent who isn't in the picture anymore.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Most major social media platforms are overrated.
I agree with this; I totally hate that I made myself a twitter, but I only did because once in a while I want to respond to/favorite a tweet. I'm definitely not one of those people who's taking a picture of their dinner haha; I don't even use my full name on there, so no one will ever find me, which is how I want it.