Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh, and I'm still absolutely salty (like, Alex salty) about that halftime show. :grouchy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh, and I'm still absolutely salty (like, Alex salty) about that halftime show. :grouchy:
That halftime show was disgusting pure and simple. Its pretty bad when the network has to cut audio 3 to 4 times due to swearing, but what do you expect when you have rappers doing whatever that was. I can think of so many other performers who could have done a better job.

The game itself was like others have said pretty boring. Now I hope Tom Brady retires so we can have new younger teams and younger quarterbacks come out and show us what they can do.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That halftime show was disgusting pure and simple. Its pretty bad when the network has to cut audio 3 to 4 times due to swearing, but what do you expect when you have rappers doing whatever that was. I can think of so many other performers who could have done a better job.

The game itself was like others have said pretty boring. Now I hope Tom Brady retires so we can have new younger teams and younger quarterbacks come out and show us what they can do.
It wasn’t exciting, let me put it that way.