Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
What I love about that story is that he says he doesnt think its him in the picture, but it could be because he took pictures like that. But he is a Democrat so who cares? In fact, i think CNN reported him to be a Republican by "mistake".

The more I look at the media the more obvious it is that there is a huge bias. Yes, Fox news is also bias, that doesn't make all the other network biases ok.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion of the Virginia governor and his racist yearbook pictures. Wonder why? Have we really become that insensitive?
It's because I'm a Virginian and the others know to stay away from talking dirty about my state. :scary:

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What I love about that story is that he says he doesnt think its him in the picture, but it could be because he took pictures like that. But he is a Democrat so who cares? In fact, i think CNN reported him to be a Republican by "mistake".

The more I look at the media the more obvious it is that there is a huge bias. Yes, Fox news is also bias, that doesn't make all the other network biases ok.
You pretty much covered it. I thought it was very interesting that CNN reported him as a Republican as well. No media bias there, right? I'm not saying they are creating "fake news". But they are without a doubt viewing their stories through the lenses of a liberal and it is affecting their coverage. This story confirms it along with the initial reporting of the boys from the religious school that "confronted and mocked" the Native American gentleman.

It's been kind of interesting watching the liberals reaction to it. Kind of been buried actually. Can you imagine the S###storm this would have caused if he actually been a Republican? Instead it's been kind of a big meh. But of course, Democrats can't possibly be racists. Those accusations are reserved for only one party.

His reaction to it has been a lesson in public relations in what NOT to do. First, he apologizes for it, which I suppose carries some sort of admission. Then he says it wasn't him, cause he dressed up in black face for a Michael Jackson impersonation, and he would have remembered if he did it again. What? So it was OK for the MJ impersonation I guess.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly just the fact that CNN already views antifna as heroes already proves their biasness with the left.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Can you imagine the S###storm this would have caused if he actually been a Republican? Instead it's been kind of a big meh. But of course, Democrats can't possibly be racists. Those accusations are reserved for only one party.
We must not be seeing the same things, because all I've seen is people jumping on him and saying he should leave office. Actually, all the Republicans are coming to his defense because it was some 30+ years ago. Weird. At any rate, the news is REALLY big in my state. Biggest thing since Trump won the election by far.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm surprised there hasn't been any discussion of the Virginia governor and his racist yearbook pictures. Wonder why? Have we really become that insensitive?
That is purely a smoke screen for his infanticide comments. The Democrats knew his stupidly could hand Trump 2020 and now they're pulling a Franken and trying to sacrifice one of their own. Didn't work then. Won't work now.

And I'm either going third party, or I'm not going at all. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lot of people were calling for a boycott of the SOTU tonight, but you know what? That doesn't even matter. Trump's still gonna brag about the ratings being bigger than anything else that's ever been seen on TV.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, back to the poor houses and food pantries for groceries. Haven't had to do that in about five or six years. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On an unrelated note, I think I've figured out another petty reason why Trumpsters actually like Kanye West: because Obama called him a jack@$$ when he was President.