Gender transformation stories

BEAR 2

Reaction score
MWoO...This made me laugh so hard!!!:laugh: And I agree.:zany: The strangest.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
OMG...I'M STILL LAUGHING...I'm CRYING!

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Tropes I Hate: The inevitable moment on TV where the heretofore tomboy femmes up for the dance.

Isn't it possible to talk to their mom and say they’d rather not wear a dress but maybe something else formal? If they’re comfortable stretching or breaking the truth they could say they like the security of pants, no one could lift up their dress, they wouldn’t have to worry about things not laying back down after they go to the bathroom and it will be easier to dance in?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm so disappointed with this thread. I was expecting something wholesome like trans people sharing their stories, but no, it's some stupid straight people cis nonsense about how they like or dislike... gender transformation stories? What? I feel like this is also one step away from heading straight into bigotry territory. For the love of god, stop.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
We need a section of the forum to archive all these *** threads:
  • Windmill cookies
  • Sawing in half on kid's shows
  • Gender transformation
  • Breaking in the SS vaults
  • News broadcasters showing too much emotion
****! :laugh:

MWoO

Reaction score
I'm so disappointed with this thread. I was expecting something wholesome like trans people sharing their stories, but no, it's some stupid straight people cis nonsense about how they like or dislike... gender transformation stories? What? I feel like this is also one step away from heading straight into bigotry territory. For the love of god, stop.
Slow your roll snowflake, it's not THAT serious. It's just a weird thread. Why not save that energy for pointing out people's typos or moderating that message board of yours where on of the most active members right now, ironically, is Philip.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i dont think you understand what 'gender transformation' means in this case. it has nothing to do with transgender people. its stories about people being magically transformed into the opposite sex. With magic. usually involving a straight dudebro magically being turned into a woman. it's really just a fetish

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think this whole thread has caused some mis-understandings.

I personally read this and wasn’t sure what to make of it. I also thought this was bashing against people who are transgender, but now I just don’t even know what to make of it. :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think this whole thread has caused some mis-understandings.

I personally read this and wasn’t sure what to make of it. I also thought this was bashing against people who are transgender, but now I just don’t even know what to make of it. :confused:
the thread is referring to fictional fetish stories of a person being magically changed into the opposite sex. it has absolutely nothing to do with real people.