Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Yeah, I could see Telly just being quietly phased out and no one acts like he was ever around. :shifty:
If that occurs then I would be heartbroken as I grew up on Telly's various interactions with Oscar as a kid.

Telly represents the nervous one on the show and it always up to others to calm him down a bit. His pogostick and triangle love was always a fun thing to see when the focus is one him.

Elmo maybe popular, but Telly represents the emotions of nervous in us all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Super Grover was the focal point of an episode just last season ("M is for Missing"). Oh how soon we forget.
You said so yourself, the episodes haven't been too memorable as of late - particularly this season.

BertFan

Reaction score
Super Grover was the focal point of an episode just last season ("M is for Missing"). Oh how soon we forget.
I rarely watch new Episodes so I didn't know that one existed till now

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Could frank oz, fran brill, steve whitmire, kevin clash, or joey mazzarino return one last time for the 50th anniversary?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know Steve Whitmire is doing a con with some of the cast. I know Joey wouldn’t want to come back due to stuff regarding changes in season 46z

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Could frank oz, fran brill, steve whitmire, kevin clash, or joey mazzarino return one last time for the 50th anniversary?
At this point, we'll just have to wait and see. Though as MuppetSpot pointed out, I wouldn't bet on Joey coming back, and it has been confirmed that Steve will be participating in a con with some of the cast.

BertFan

Reaction score
Kevin clash will most likely not be going because the incident that happened in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.