When you need to rant...

Any Del

Reaction score
Also, Vic Mignogna's false rape claims have been bothering me as well... To see someone so talented lose their job over one woman's jealously. :sigh:

Watching his apology video almost made me cry.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
IDK, I remember there being rumors about him years before this news came out.
Seems like one of those ticking time bomb, open secret type things.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally, I just stand for innocent until proven guilty. I don’t like to jump the gun and assume things unless it starts to become very obvious.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm the same way. But we also can't definitively say that all the allegations are false either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True. I’m normally neutral with these types of situations, but since most of these reports turned out to be mid-understandings and all the claims at Funimation right now are all just he said, she said stories..... not really sure what to believe. :smirk:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Today, I decided to unsubscribe to YouTube reactor BlastphamousHD.

The reason I used to be a huge fan of his content is because his channel had one special thing that most YouTuber reacts lack:Variety.

He did a little bit of everything I love about YouTube. He posted hilarious vlogs, prank videos, gameplay videos where he plays horror games like FNAF and tries hard not to get scared, Q&A videos, storytime videos where he reminisces upon embarrassing past experiences, and comedy skits. His reaction video also had a lot of variety because he reacted to just about everything out there from cartoon clips to YouTube Poops to top 10 lists to creepypasta readings to music videos to movie trailers.

Unfortunately however his channel has been lacking the variety I once enjoyed and has relied solely one thing and one thing only.

Do you remember when I used to be super obsessed with Family Guy? BlastphamousHD is worse than I ever was about his incredibly annoying obsession with that specific show.

Practically all he posts now are Family Guy try not to laugh challenges, seldom will he ever post ANYTHING BUT FREAKING FAMILY GUY VIDEOS!!!!!!

What's even worse than that however is that he watches THE SAME ONES AGAIN AND AGAIN! I don't know about you but seeing the same clips again and again isn't funny but rather just tedious and irritating.

To me the number 1 thing that kills comedy is overexposure. Even if it used to be one of my favorite jokes ever, if I hear a joke tons of times repeatedly it'll easily become my least favorite.

For example, one of BHD's favorite Family Guy clips is the cutaway of Michael Jackson on stage grabbing his crotch and hitting it with a baseball bat. That one used to be one of my favorites as well because it was a perfect satirical representation of the way Michael Jackson would dance on stage. But he's played the clip SO MANY TIMES that I will literally get angry if I even see it.

I just don't understand how a fully grown man can laugh hysterically at the same exact jokes without feeling at least a little bit tired of them.

Speaking of Family Guy, remember when Stewie said

"AGAIN! AGAIN! I LOVE REPETITION!" after Peter did his memetic Bird is the Word dance for the first time?

That's because Stewie is a baby and little kids love to see things get repeated. So seeing an adult act that way about anything (especially a cartoon) is just pathetic.

I'm not the only one who thinks like this btw. Tons of his other former subscribers have posted similar rants in the comments section. He just doesn't want to listen to criticism whatsoever and will continue doing what he knows darn good and well that his fans hate.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Reading the FCC complaints about The Simpsons that were posted online really made me lose my faith in humanity. People really have gotten way too soft and the fact that they complain over the littlest things really proves this to me.