American Archive of Public Broadcasting to preserve nearly 4,500 Sesame Street episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
This is literally some of the best news I have ever heard in my whole life. I am so happy right now, you can't even imagine. I literally feel like doing 100 backflips in midair. I think my sadness and loneliness may finally be cured.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Shall we have a pool and take bets of how long it will take before we end up seeing news stories regarding hoards of Sesame Brats storming the Archive to gain access to all of these episodes?
Actually, I was wondering if this will lead to those locations becoming more popular vacation spots or the areas getting more population from fans desperate enough to move to either Boston or DC just to make regular enough trips to see every episode.

datman24

Reaction score
This is literally some of the best news I have ever heard in my whole life. I am so happy right now, you can't even imagine. I literally feel like doing 100 backflips in midair. I think my sadness and loneliness may finally be cured.
Well, I’m glad you feel that way, but there is more to life than just finding rare old episodes of Sesame Street.

hooperfan

Reaction score
It's great for sure, but if you're nowhere near Washington DC or Boston, it may be difficult to see them (because I'm not very positive that we'll get to see them via streaming online)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You do have more options to cure that. Like, I dunno.

Go see a therapist? Get out and socialize more? Find a hobby?

But hey, if having all 4000 Sesame Street episodes is a medicine to you as you seem to have proven it to be, you do you.