Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4835 - The Count's Counting Error

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Count's Counting Error" premieres on PBS this Monday February 18. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"The Count's Counting Error" premieres on PBS this Monday February 18. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.
Thanks for that info. I watched twice and neither time I heard what Grover said at the end of that sketch so that was helpful.

So I guess since this was the season 48 finale there won't be any new ones on PBS until about August, except for when they do the annual Julia episode on PBS whenever that may be. Keep us updated on that.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I watched twice and neither time I heard what Grover said at the end of that sketch so that was helpful.

So I guess since this was the season 48 finale there won't be any new ones on PBS until about August, except for when they do the annual Julia episode on PBS whenever that may be. Keep us updated on that.
Believe it or not, there are 4 more episodes from this season that haven't aired on PBS yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, okay. I've been watching some of them online so I think that's what messed me up on the order of the eps. Looks like I made a counting error there. So I'll have to never count again. :frown: