Sesame Street Old School Outlines

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 142 features Big Bird, SAM the Robot, the Count, Bob, Maria, and David. Plus, Ernie meets Bert's twin brother, and Grover assists Kermit with another lecture.

Sesame Street Old School Outline 142

Season 7: The Count feels unappreciated/Big Bird learns how to play checkers

Sponsors: J, M, 6

Scene 1: The Count is sad because he doesn’t feel appreciated. Maria reminds him how he’s special: he has a monocle and a cape, a wonderful accent, and is the best counter on Sesame Street. The Count feels better and asks Maria for a hug, and then another, and then another. Maria catches on to the fact that the Count is counting hugs, but she doesn’t mind.

Cartoon: Sand M/m

Muppets/Song: Herry and Cookie Monster sing, “M-M-Monster Meal”

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #6

Film: A trip to the doctor’s office

Cartoon: I’m six years old today!

Muppets: Who is this boy? He’s my son, my brother, my grandson, my paperboy, and my best friend…

Scene 2: Maria, David, and the kids show how mixing paints can make different colors. It also proves that mixing paints makes a big mess, as the kids hold up their paint-smeared hands.

Muppets: Bert’s twin brother Bart comes to visit, and Ernie notes that he looks a lot like Bert but he has a MUCH different personality

Cartoon: Find the camouflaged parrot

Film: Time-lapse of growing seeds

Cartoon: A showcase of J words

Muppets: Grover watches as the Amazing Mumford attempts to make a rabbit come out of his hat. Mumford fails to do so, but neither of them realizes that Grover is turning into a rabbit every time Mumford attempts the trick!

Cartoon: Beetle Bailey is last in the chow line, and digs a tunnel to be first in line

Film: An osprey bird flies around (music by Joe Raposo)

Insert: Bert and Maria imagine that they are flying in an airplane together

Cartoon: Three balls try to match three holes

Muppets: Two Anything Muppet children converse using letters of the alphabet

Film/Song: Henson #6

Cartoon: Jenny, Jeff, and the jacket

Muppets: Grover helps Kermit demonstrate “up and down” by walking up a tall flight of stairs. When Grover reaches the top, he discovers that Kermit is already there, and Kermit reveals that he took the elevator to the top. Exhausted, Grover faints and rolls down the staircase.

Scene 3: SAM the Robot declares, “M is for machine. I am a machine, and machines are perfect; therefore, I am perfect!” As SAM wheels down the street, he bumps into David who is carrying lots of boxes. After David drops the boxes, SAM concludes with, “M is for mess.”

Cartoon: Marvelous Martha

Film/Song: “Hello, Scale”

Scene 4: SAM the Robot declares that “J” is for jump. He tries to jump, but cannot do so. Then he sees some kids playing jump rope in the arbor and he repeats his phrase.

Cartoon: The J Family Jamboree Song

Celebrity: Arthur Ashe shows up and down as he hits a tennis ball against a wall

Cartoon: Ralph asks Marvin what would happen if he didn’t have a mouth, a nose, and ears

Muppets: Ernie and Bert play a pretending game. When Bert pretends to be a train, he attracts a Muppet conductor and passengers who mistake Bert for a real train!

Scene 5: Big Bird sees Bob and David playing checkers. David has to go back to Hooper’s Store, and Bob is left without a partner. Big Bird is curious about this game and asks Bob to teach him how to play. After Bob explains, Big Bird wants to play checkers with Bob.

Cartoon: M is for Mailbox (speech balloon)

Film: George the Farmer shows up and down

Cartoon: The Country Fiddler – Six Snails

Muppets/Song: Simon Soundman’s sound song

Scene 6: Bob has played three games of checkers with Big Bird.

Cartoon: A drowsy wagoner gets across a clearing by building a bridge out his cart, and converting it back again (animation by Bruce Cayard)

Muppets: Sesame Street News Flash – Kermit interviews Cinderella and Prince Charming at the ball

Film: Counting circus clowns

Cartoon: Two men with different ideas exchanged thoughts, and then they knew twice as much

Cartoon: M is for Moo

Film/Song: “Have You Ever Been to the Farm?”

Muppets: Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School – Up and Down

Scene 7: Night has fallen, and Big Bird and Bob have played forty-five games of checkers. An exhausted Bob tells Big Bird that it’s time to go home, but now Big Bird wants to play as the red checkers instead of the black ones! Bob puts his head down on the table, nearly in tears, and then goes back to his apartment as Maria announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Bob and a kid. CTW sign still: Ernie and Bert.

CAST:

Northern Calloway as David

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Prince Charming, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, SAM the Robot, Herry Monster, the Amazing Mumford, Simon Soundman, AMs

Matt Robinson as Roosevelt Franklin (voice only)

Fran Brill and Richard Hunt as AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Kermit, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Here's a double-header post! Today there will be two outlines relating to cold wintry weather on Sesame Street. Number 143 features Big Bird, Oscar, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bob, Maria, and Mr. Hooper. Plus, Kermit interviews Christopher Columbus, and the Muppet women sing about empowerment.

Sesame Street Old School Outline 143

Season 7: Snow on Sesame Street, part 1

Sponsors: A, F, 4

Scene 1: Bob is walking on Sesame Street and tells the viewer that it’s very cold today. Suddenly, snowflakes start to fall, prompting him to sing, “Snow!”

Muppets: Ernie has heard that someone is sick. He tries to figure out who it is, not realizing that Bert is coughing and sneezing right next to him.

Cartoon: A is for Ape (speech balloon)

Cartoon: Country Fiddler – Four Big Lions (art by Bud Luckey)

Film/Song: Henson #4

Cartoon: I thought a thought about little things…

Muppets: The Busby twins want to buy a rocket

Cartoon: Arthur and Annie look for the letter A (voiced by Jim Thurman)

Scene 2: Bob notices Grover shivering by the lamppost. It turns out that Grover doesn’t have his winter clothing on the right parts of his body: his scarf is around his waist, his earmuffs are on his shoulder, and his hat is on his left hand. Bob helps Grover put each article of clothing on the right body part. Then Grover asks Bob to help Big Bird, who is also wearing mismatched clothing!

Film: And now…the octopus! (Music: Elgar’s “Pomp and Circumstance”)

Muppets: Sesame Street News Flash – Kermit interviews Christopher Columbus, who subtracts ships as they leave the harbor

Cartoon: Typewriter Guy – F is for Fly

Muppet/Kid Moment: Cookie Monster and Melody subtract cookies

Cartoon/Song: Magic Pig Calypso Song

Film: A group of children climb in and out of a tire (music by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #4

Scene 3: Big Bird, Bob, and Grover build a snowman together. Bob makes the bottom, Grover puts on the middle section, and Big Bird makes the head, which he puts on top…however, the Bird places it upside down!

Cartoon: F is for Frog and Fly (art by Jeff Hale)

Celebrity: Bill Cosby counts four kids

Cartoon: Two heads come up with F words, ending with “finished”

Muppets/Song: “Women Can Be"

Film: Kids identify the body parts of a horse

Scene 4: Oscar can’t think of any reasons to like snow. Maria says that it gets cold and windy, but Oscar counters that the snowflakes look too pretty. Plus, he hates how everyone plays outside in the snow. Just when it looks like Oscar can’t be convinced, a truck drives by and splatters Maria with dirty, slushy snow. Delighted, Oscar now LOVES snowy weather, but Maria, glaring at the camera, states that she is starting to dislike it more and more…

Film: Kids play in the snow (music by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: A conductor asks, “May I have an A?” A giant A lands next to him.

Cartoon: A clam tells a fisherman why he’s not catching any fish: he pulled all the plants out of the pond

Muppets: Sherlock Hemlock helps Ernie solve the mystery of the half-eaten chicken sandwich

Film: A man makes a shadow puppet of a rabbit

Scene 5: Cookie Monster goes to Hooper’s Store for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Cookie watches intently as Mr. Hooper makes one for him, and declares that he wants to make one himself. After Mr. Hooper provides the bread and two jars of peanut butter and jelly, Cookie makes the sandwich by eating all the ingredients at once!

Cartoon: Shape organization (part 1)

Muppets: Kermit lectures about addition and subtraction using eggs that hatch baby chicks

Cartoon: Shape organization (part 2)

Film: Elephants (African percussion soundtrack)

Cartoon: Shape organization (part 3)

Muppets/Song: The Anything Muppets perform, “Clap Clap”

Cartoon: Shape organization (part 4)

Scene 6: A little girl stands next to her snowman and says, “Little.” Maria stands next to her snowman and says, “Big.” Mr. Hooper stands next to his snowman and says, “Bigger.” Finally, Big Bird stands next to his giant snow-bird and says, “Biggest!”

Film: Milk (From Farm to Market to Home)

Cast: Luis is dressed for the snow, but he is on a beach. David is dressed for the beach, but he is in the snow. They switch places.

Muppets: The Count subtracts candle flames by blowing them out

Cartoon: Little girl and cat (imagining a role reversal)

Scene 7: Mr. Hooper, Bob, Maria, and the kids play outside in the snow as Oscar announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Luis. CTW sign still: Susan.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Grover, Bert, Cookie Monster, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Sherlock Hemlock, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 144 features Big Bird, Oscar, David, Mr. Hooper, Luis, and a slew of Jerry Nelson characters! Plus, Ernie and Bert go to the beach, Grover sings about being alone, and Guy Smiley hosts "Pick Your Pet!"

Sesame Street Old School Outline 144

Season 7: Snow on Sesame Street, part 2

Sponsors: F, I, 6

Scene 1: David, Luis, and the kids draw capital and lowercase I’s in the snow.

Cartoon: I is for Ice Cream (speech balloon)

Cartoon: Capital I…he’s quite a guy!

Scene 2: David, Luis, and the kids draw capital and lowercase F’s in the snow.

Cast: The Alphabet Dancers make a letter F

Muppets/Song: Grover sings, “What Do I Do When I’m Alone?”

Film: The Mad Painter #6

Cartoon: Sand I/i

Cartoon: A boy and a dog fight over the letter I

Muppets: Guy Smiley hosts “Pick Your Pet”

Scene 3: Biff shovels snow to demonstrate some, more, and all. In the process, he obliviously dumps all the snow on Sully. When David asks Biff where Sully is, Biff has no idea…until they see a wiggling lump of snow nearby. This prompts David to grab Biff’s shovel to start digging out Sully.

Cartoon: I’ve got some hair…I’ve got more…but I’ve got the most!

Film/Song: Henson #6

Cartoon: Filbert’s Flea Circus

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #6

Muppets/Song: “No Matter How You Count Them”

Cartoon: A giant recites the alphabet to a mild-mannered gardener, who ultimately hits the giant in the face with a pie

Scene 4: Mr. Hooper delivers a giant bag of birdseed to Big Bird’s nest. He asks if Big Bird is stocking up on birdseed for the cold weather, but Big Bird tells him that he’s using it to feed Bert’s pigeons while Bert and Ernie are on vacation. Mr. Hooper wishes that he could be on vacation with them, too.

Muppets: Bert asks Ernie if he remembered to bring everything to the beach

Cartoon: Fleas have fun in fur!

Cartoon: F is for Football (art by the Hubleys)

Film: Fred, Get Me a 20! (Starring Joe Raposo)

Muppet/Kid Moment: Herry Monster and John-John count to 20

Scene 5: Mr. Snuffleupagus and Big Bird are having a snowball fight in the arbor. Big Bird says that he’s going to win, but he is stunned when Snuffy launches snowballs from his snuffle at an alarming rate. The snowballs fly all over Sesame Street, alarming the adults inside the Fix-It Shop and Hooper’s Store. After Snuffy wins the snowball fight, he leaves for his cave. Luis, Mr. Hooper, and David find Big Bird leaning against the fence, completely worn out from the snowball fight, and they assume that he was just playing in the snow with “his imaginary friend.”

Muppets/Song: “Fat Cat” (featuring Bip Bippadotta)

Film: “Noises”

Cartoon: I is for Impolite

Muppets: Mr. Johnson orders a bowl of soup from Grover the waiter, but it’s missing the spoon. Grover can’t figure out what’s missing until Mr. Johnson asks him to taste it. When Grover finally brings the spoon, he remarks, “Next time, ASK for one!”

Cartoon: Letter I Beep-Beep Song

Scene 6: The cast shows how they stay warm in the winter. Mr. Hooper turns on his heater in his store, and David drinks hot chocolate. Biff shovels snow, and Luis bundles up with winter clothing. Herry Monster lifts weights, and Oscar takes a hot mud bath. Finally, Mr. Snuffleupagus has a shaggy fur coat that keeps him warm. It also keeps his best friend warm, as the camera shows Big Bird leaning against Snuffy to stay warm.

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #6 (repeat)

Muppets: Grover is stuck outside in the snow, and goes to Kermit for help. Kermit tells him to come inside, but Grover has trouble understanding this.

Cartoon: Two men show none and all with a pile of grapes

Film: A grasshopper

Cast: Luis shows how a can opener works

Cartoon: F is for Frog and Fly (voiceover by Casey Kasem)

Cast: Maria shows how a hammer is used

Film: 1- 20 ice skaters (music by Joe Raposo)

Muppets: Ernie counts sheep, fire engines, and balloons to fall asleep (much to Bert’s dismay)

Film: A crane picks up magnetic objects

Cartoon: Two groups of mountain goats try to pass one another on a road

Scene 7: The Count counts kids playing in the snow. He goes to join them as David announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Maria and Luis. CTW sign still: Big Bird.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Sonia Manzano as Maria

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Grover, Bert, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Biff, Herry Monster, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Mr. Johnson, AMs

Richard Hunt as Sully, AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Guy Smiley, Kermit, Bip Bippadotta, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 145 features Big Bird, Oscar, Herry Monster, Susan, Gordon, Maria, and David on another snowy day. Plus, Cookie Monster imagines a special cookie and Grover shows "in" and "out" with his elevator passengers.

Sesame Street Old School Outline 145

Season 7: Snow on Sesame Street, part 3

Sponsors: I, N, 7

Scene 1: Big Bird wants to buy a sled from Hooper’s Store, which David will give to him if he has seven dollars. Big Bird only has six dollars, but Maria generously gives him an extra dollar. Big Bird excitedly runs out to start sledding, but finds he can’t get anywhere because the sidewalk is level. So he asks the kids to pull him along on the sled!

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #7

Muppets: Cookie Monster goes to the bakery for a special birthday cookie, which he imagines in his mind

Cartoon/Song: We All Live in a Capital I

Cartoon: I is for Ice Cream (speech balloon)

Muppets: The Count counts seven flowers, and then counts seven sneezes

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #7 (Spanish dub)

Film: George the Farmer shows “in” and “out”

Scene 2: Oscar shows David and Maria his Grouch snowman, which is covered in soot and garbage. Some kids run by, knocking the snowman over. Maria and David think that Oscar will be angry, but he’s happy that his flattened snowman has made an even bigger mess that he can enjoy!

Muppets: Bert is cold, so Ernie tries to warm him up by putting layers of clothing on him. Bert snaps that now he’s too hot, so Ernie tries to cool him off by opening the window, turning on the fan, and putting an icepack down Bert’s shirt.

Cartoon: Typewriter Guy – N is for Nose

Cartoon: Numbers 1- 20 are removed or eliminated in various ways (cameo by Cookie Monster)

Scene 3: Maria shows how the letters “I” and “N” form the word “IN”

Cartoon: A colorful demonstration of the word “IN”

Cartoon: Small, smaller, and smallest animals

Film/Song: Henson #7

Muppets: Herbert Birdsfoot and Grover present the word “HELP”

Film: Snow in the city

Cast: Two kids help each other put on smocks

Cartoon: Nancy the Nanny Goat (art by Tee Collins)

Scene 4: Herry Monster wants to help Susan and Gordon with shoveling snow, but they pass on his offer. Frustrated, Herry kicks a snow bank, moving it down the length of the street. The adults notice this and ask him to help push the piles of snow that they’ve already shoveled.

Cartoon: What if we celebrated Valentine’s Day with chickens instead of hearts?

Cartoon: The man is afraid of only one thing: FEAR

Film: People jump (music by Joe Raposo)

Scene 5: Herry Monster has moved all the piles of snow, but Gordon points out that the piles are blocking the street so that nobody can pass. Herry wonders where he can dump all the snow, and sees Oscar’s trash can…

Muppets: Ernie shows Bert his banana phone

Film: HELP (kid with too many ice cream cones)

Muppets: Harvey Kneeslapper’s “I” prank (“You want me to keep an I on your hat?”)

Cartoon: I is for Ink (angry bird)

Scene 6: Susan and Gordon commend Herry on getting rid of all the snow piles and ask him where he moved them. Suddenly, Oscar is heard shouting for help: “Who put all this snow in my trash can? I can’t get out! Call the police! Call the fire department! Call the Disagreeable Order of Grouches! HELP!” The adults race over to rescue Oscar as frantic ending music plays.

Cartoon: A man blows 7 bubbles

Cast: Maria trains Bob and David to be waiters, and which doors (labeled “IN” and “OUT”) to use

Cartoon: A man walks in an “IN”

Muppets: Grover the elevator operator shows “in” and “out” with his passengers. When the elevator finally closes, the Muppets burst out, trampling Grover.

Cartoon: A hand draws a bridge, which a train crosses

Film/Song: “Pockets” (sung by Marilyn Sokol)

Cartoon: An ant pushes a huge N to the center of the alphabet

Film: Chewing gum factory

Muppets: Roosevelt Franklin tells the story of Morty Moot Mope

Film/Song: Henson #7 (repeat)

Scene 7: Once all the snow is out of Oscar’s trash can, Oscar hits the side of his head and snow comes out of his ears. Herry Monster apologizes for putting the snow in his can, but Oscar doesn’t mind: everything in his can is all cold and wet now! Susan and Gordon instruct Herry to make one big pile, and they agree to help him. As everyone shovels the snow again, Big Bird announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Luis and the kids. CTW sign still: Maria and Bob.

CAST:

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Bert, Grover, Harvey Kneeslapper, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Herry Monster, the Count, Herbert Birdsfoot, AMs

Matt Robinson as Roosevelt Franklin (voice only)

Jim Henson as Ernie, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 146 features Big Bird, Oscar, Sherlock Hemlock, the Count, Susan, Bob, and Gordon. Plus, Ernie and Bert welcome a special visitor, Kermit gives a lecture about feet, and Maria reads the story of "The King's Problem."

Sesame Street Old School Outline 146

Season 7: Snow on Sesame Street, part 4

Sponsors: N, S, 9

Scene 1: Big Bird wakes up and can’t find his snow shovel underneath the newly fallen snow. Sherlock Hemlock arrives to solve the mystery, but finds other things that start with SH (a pair of shoe, a linen sheet, and a plush sheep). Sherlock “finds” the shovel when he accidentally steps on it and the handle flies upward, smacking him in the face.

Muppets: Ernie decorates the apartment for a special occasion. Bert fails to guess what it is or who it’s for, so Ernie reveals that he did for a special visitor: the viewer!

Cartoon: A girl inflates a balloon into the shape of an “S”

Cast: Luis searches for “agua” in the desert

Cartoon: An elephant and a bear try to cross a bridge to deliver packages, but they’re in each other’s way

Film: Kids count 20 penguins going down a slide

Scene 2: Oscar enjoys the cold weather because it forms ice, which makes people slip, slide, and stumble. He points out that each word begins with S. Afterwards, Susan, Gordon, and Bob all slip and fall on the icy spot in front of Oscar’s can.

Cartoon: S is for Santa, Snow, and Sleigh

Film/Song: Three of These Things (three starfish and a crab)

Scene 3: Oscar is waiting for someone else to slip on the icy spot. The Count walks by, slips on the ice, and falls down. Oscar cackles at the Count’s misfortune, but the Count is delighted because he can now count the times he slips on the icy spot! Oscar groans as the Count starts slipping and counting his falls.

Muppets: Kermit’s lecture on feet

Cartoon: A reporter interviews the letter N

Muppets: A Muppet cowboy counts to 10 with a Spanish voice echoing him

Cartoon: Drawing a chicken (English and Spanish voiceovers)

Cartoon: Bumble Ardy’s Birthday Party #9 (art by Maurice Sendak)

Film/Song: Henson #9

Cartoon: Things that start with N

Muppets: Ernie recites his dramatic story to Bert. The story is nothing more than the alphabet, but Ernie ends on a cliffhanger when he concludes with “Y.”

Scene 4: Gordon and the kids classify sleds by size.

Muppets: Super Grover helps a girl move boxes

Film: “Cow Dog Song (I’m a Hard-Working Dog)”

Cartoon: 30 dots (one keeps turning red)

Muppet/Kid Moment: Kermit interviews a girl and asks her to make animal sounds. When he asks her what sound a frog makes, she replies, “Wiggit-wiggit!”

Scene 5: Big Bird, Gordon, and Susan play “One of These Things” with pictures of a scarf, a pair of mittens, a coat, and sandals.

Cartoon: The Yo-Yo Master

Film: A man makes a shadow puppet of a parrot

Cartoon: S is for Snake (speech balloon)

Muppets: Cookie Monster and Ernie have an identity crisis

Cartoon: Six Silly Seals (art by Tee Collins)

Film: “There Once Was a Hand…”

Cartoon: S es para Serpiente (Spanish version of speech balloon cartoon)

Scene 6: Bob stands in the arbor and says, “Before.” Bob proceeds to shovel the arbor in a fast-motion video, and afterwards he says, “After.” Susan and the kids stand at an incomplete snowman and say, “Before.” Once they put on the facial features, they say, “After.” Finally, Herry Monster holds a bowl of soup and says, “Before.” After slurping it all up, he shows the empty bowl and says, “After!”

Cartoon: A girl goes out to play in the snow with her new sled

Cartoon: The Old Woman Who Lived in a Nine

Film: Ten hats on a hatrack

Muppets/Cast: Maria reads “The King’s Problem” (with the Anything Muppets)

Film: A mom and her son comment on a film of various animals and their mothers

Cartoon: A reporter interviews the letter N (Spanish version)

Muppets: Ernie and Bert try to share licorice

Scene 7: Everyone on Sesame Street plays in the snow as Susan announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Mr. Hooper. CTW sign still: Bob.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Grover, Cookie Monster, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Sherlock Hemlock, Herry Monster, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 147 features Oscar, Big Bird, Herry Monster, and Prince Charming (!). Plus, Grover meets Simon Soundman, Ernie finds a note for Bert, and Bob and Luis build a train tunnel.

Sesame Street Old School Outline 147

Season 7: Snow on Sesame Street, part 5

Sponsors: S, U, 11

Scene 1: Gordon notices that Oscar has set up an air conditioner and several electric fans blowing cold air into his can. Oscar explains that he’s having company over, but Gordon counters that his guests won’t feel good if the AC and fans are on. Oscar: “Exactly! My guests are Grouches, so they’ll be perfectly chilly and miserable with the air conditioning on! You’re catching on, aren’t you Mr. Know-It-All?”

Cartoon: S words (art by the Hubleys)

Muppets: Ernie keeps Bert up at night by talking about going to the zoo tomorrow

Film: A male frog hops around and bulges his throat

Cartoon: Two dots play hide-and-seek amongst different shaped blocks

Film: Hands count to 11

Muppets: Sesame Street News Flash – Kermit interviews a servant and a princess (Cookie Monster in drag) in a send-up of “The Princess and the Pea”

Cartoon: S is for Superman

Scene 2: Big Bird demonstrates pronouns. First, he points to himself and says, “Me!” Then he points to Mr. Hooper inside the store and he says, “Him!” Next, Maria leaves her apartment and Big Bird says, “Her!” Mr. Hooper and Maria start a conversation and Big Bird says, “Them!” Finally, Big Bird joins them and he says, “Us!”

Film/Song: “Three is My Favorite Number” (by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: The letter U salesman

Cartoon: A dog learns about the letter U

Muppets: Grover, Herry, and Billy Monster rearrange themselves in different ways to show that there are 3 monsters, until they faint from exhaustion

Cartoon: Three of these footprints belong together, and one doesn’t belong

Film: The Mad Painter #11

Cartoon: Poverty U segment

Muppets: Ernie has an important note for Bert, but he can’t find it. As he searches for it, he makes a mess of the apartment. Upon finding the note, Ernie gives it to Bert, who reads it: “Dear Bert, it’s your turn to clean the apartment. Love, Ernie.”

Scene 3: Prince Charming goes to Hooper’s Store to buy something that rhymes with “cat,” but he forgot what it was. Mr. Hooper offers him a baseball bat, a door mat, and finally a winter hat that the Prince wants. Mr. Hooper guesses that the Prince wants this hat to keep himself warm, but he’s wrong: it’s for the snowman replica that the Prince made of himself!

Cartoon: A boy needs a “U” to complete the word “UP”

Cast: Bob and Luis build a train tunnel

Cartoon: The Eleven Cheer

Muppets: Lefty the Salesman tries to sell Ernie a “U,” but Ernie turns it down because he would prefer a V. Lefty stretches the bottom of the U so that it becomes a “V.” (Caroll Spinney performs Lefty.)

Cartoon: Boy and the UP balloons

Cartoon: A cartoon man climbs a live boy and points out his body parts

Muppets/Song: Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats perform, “Count It Higher”

Film: Kittens play together

Cartoon: A boy does an addition problem in his head: 2 + 1 = 3

Cartoon/Song: “Four Seasons”

Scene 4: Big Bird is having trouble removing his boots from his feet. Neither Mr. Hooper, nor Maria, nor Gordon can get them off. When Herry Monster passes by, they all ask him for help, and he gets both of Big Bird’s boots off in one attempt! Herry: “That wasn’t too bad, was it? Welp, I gotta go to my knitting class…I’m crocheting a new set of barbells. See ya!”

Muppets: Cookie Monster shows Ernie his cookie counting machine

Cartoon: A roof finds its way to the top of a house

Cartoon: Sand S/s

Muppets: Simon Soundman orders a (BAWK-BAWK-BAWK) sandwich, but Waiter Grover has trouble understanding this and brings out other objects on bread (a telephone sandwich, an elephant sandwich, and a guitar sandwich)

Cartoon: A U-train spells the words "unite," "U-turn," "underground," "up," and "universe."

Film: Counting 1 – 20 (planes taking off)

Scene 5: Big Bird tells Gordon that he’s sad that the snow is melting. Gordon reminds him that when the snow melts, it gets warmer and that means spring is coming soon. Big Bird is excited and starts talking to the sky: “Hey, make the snow melt faster! I want spring to come sooner!” Gordon explains that he can’t make the snow melt faster by talking to the sky, but Big Bird thinks that it will work.

Film: A flower opens and closes

Cartoon: An old woman goads a man into guessing whom she met today (art by Bruce Cayard)

Scene 6: The next morning, all the snow has melted away. Big Bird thinks his plan worked! He proudly prances down the street, boasting of his accomplishments. Maria announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Maria and Luis. CTW sign still: Oscar.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird, Oscar, and Lefty the Salesman (insert only)

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Prince Charming, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Herry Monster, Simon Soundman, AMs

Chris Cerf as Little Chrissy (voice only)

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 148 features Big Bird, Oscar, David, Maria, Mr. Hooper, and Mr. MacIntosh! (Yes, you read that right...Mr. MacIntosh!) Plus, Grover sings about friendship, Cookie Monster ruins Kermit's B lecture, and Guy Smiley hosts "What's My Part."

Sesame Street Old School Outline 148

Season 5: Oscar’s disguises backfire/Big Bird’s yellow collection

Sponsors: A, B, 2

Scene 1: Big Bird asks Mr. MacIntosh for some yellow fruits, so Mr. Mac gives him some bananas, pineapples, and mangoes. Then he goes to Hooper’s Store for some yellow gumballs, yellow marbles, and a yellow dump truck. Mr. Hooper asks Big Bird why he wants so many yellow things, and Big Bird explains that he’s making a collection of yellow items.

Film/Song: “Everybody Eats” (by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: B is for Bosco and Bubbles

Scene 2: Big Bird shows Mr. Hooper and the kids his yellow items, including a blanket, a rubber ball, a chair, and the items from Mr. Mac and Mr. Hooper.

Muppets: Kermit attempts to give a lecture on the letter B, but Cookie Monster eats parts of it until the letter is gone

Film: A rattlesnake

Cartoon: The “2” Train

Film: Time-lapse of seeds growing into plants

Muppets/Song: Bob sings, “People in Your Neighborhood” with the garbage collector and the barber

Cartoon: Madrigal Alphabet

Scene 3: Oscar tells the viewer that he’s going to try to fool people with his disguises. First, he disguises himself as Luis, but it backfires when Maria sees through his disguise and starts speaking to “Luis” in Spanish, which Oscar can’t understand or reply to.

Muppets: Ernie presents the letter “A” using an apple, but Cookie Monster eats the apple

Film: Various objects become OPEN

Scene 4: Oscar tries disguising himself as Willy the hot dog man! However, David turns the tables on Oscar by going one step further and asking “Willy” for a hot dog with mustard and relish. David says that he thought he was talking to Willy, thus forcing Oscar to reveal his trick.

Muppets: Farley uses his imagination (Herry Monster cameo)

Cartoon: B is for Bongos, Beat, and Bottles

Scene 5: Oscar goes for broke by disguising himself as Mr. Hooper! But things go south when several kids (led by Maria and David who are wise to Oscar) come to “Mr. Hooper” for candy, ice cream, and toys. Fed up, Oscar decides to disguise himself as his trash can, which means staying in there for the rest of the day!

Cartoon: A red man tries to get apples from a tree by himself, while a yellow man builds a ladder

Muppets: Ernie has finished his bath, but thinks he’s forgotten something. Bert asks him if he washed his ears, his neck, and elbows. Finally, Ernie remembers that he forgot to turn off the water in the tub, as the water level rises around them…

Film/Song: Henson #2

Cast: Three of These Kids (one is upside-down)

Cartoon: A man doubts a carpenter’s knowledge of a saw

Muppets: The Amazing Mumford talks about surprise

Film: African children playing together

Cartoon: A is for Ape

Cartoon: Would you mind closing our OPEN?

Cartoon: A boy counts things and erases them along the way

Scene 6: Mr. MacIntosh and David play “Three of These Things” with three apples and a head of lettuce.

Muppets/Song: Grover sings, “Still We Like Each Other” to a Muppet girl

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #2

Film/Song: “Doll House”

Cast: David presents the word OPEN, going through a series of doors that gets smaller and smaller

Muppets: Ernie says that he has two eyes, two ears, and two noses. When Bert argues that he doesn’t have two noses, Ernie pulls off Bert’s nose and puts it on his own face!

Film: An apple tree

Cartoon/Song: Country Fiddler’s Toucan Two-Step

Muppets: Guy Smiley hosts “What’s My Part?” with a Foot as the mystery guest (featuring Professor Hastings, Arlene Frantic, and Bennett Snerf)

Scene 7: The cast appears in series of quick shots about the letter A. David makes a paper airplane, Oscar eats some anchovies, and Maria introduces the next film featuring an aardvark.

Film/Song: “I’m an Aardvark”

Cartoon: Jack and the B-Stalk

Film: Kids paint pictures of things that start with B

Scene 8: The cast does some quick shots about the letter B. Mr. MacIntosh holds up a bunch of bananas, Mr. Hooper serves up bagels, and Big Bird proudly says his own name. He adds that “Bye-bye” starts with B, and it’s time to go. As Big Bird waves goodbye, David announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Ernie and Bert. CTW sign still: Maria and Bob.

CAST:

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Chet O’Brien as Mr. MacIntosh

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird, Oscar, and Bennett Snerf

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Professor Hastings, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Farley, Herry Monster, the Amazing Mumford, the Foot, AMs

Fran Brill as Arlene Frantic

Jim Henson as Ernie, Guy Smiley, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 149 features Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar, Big Bird, Susan, Maria, and Luis. Plus, Joe Raposo sings "Somebody Come and Play," and Ernie and Bert get into a fight over their electric appliances.

Sesame Street Old School Outline 149

Season 6: Cookie Monster’s cookie carrier/Grover and Susan spend the day together

Sponsors: O, X, 12

Scene 1: Luis and Maria count 12 nails, 12 bolts, and 12 screws with the kids.

Film: Where the buffalo roam…

Muppets: A Muppet girl discusses the concept of “same” using her reflection in the mirror

Cartoon: Brand X

Scene 2: Cookie Monster wants to figure out how he can carry cookies with him at all times. He asks Maria and Luis to make him a special cookie carrier.

Cartoon: A mother bird brings her babies a giant number 12

Cartoon: Cowboy X

Muppets: Kermit interviews the Pied Piper

Scene 3: Luis and Maria present Cookie Monster with his own cookie carrier: a sturdy wooden box with a hinged top, a small padlock, and a leather strap. But Cookie realizes that the best way for him to carry cookies is not by keeping them in a cookie carrier…but by keeping them in his tummy! As Cookie eats all the cookies and the cookie carrier, Maria sighs, “Well it’s the thought that counts, isn’t it?”

Cartoon: Olga y la letra O (Spanish animation about the letter O)

Film: Several people help a man when his car is stuck in the mud

Muppets: Ernie and Bert have an appliance war, and blow a fuse as a result

Cartoon: Twelve rocks (animation by Jim Henson)

Cast: Luis finds the EXIT sign in a brick room (shown in English, and again in Spanish after the following cartoon)

Cartoon: Sally Spider skates with different combinations of her legs

Muppets: Two Anything Muppets comment on how they look the same…but one has a very different voice!

Scene 4: Susan comments how glad she is to have a day off from work. Grover approaches her, asking if she’d like to play. Susan turns down his offer, saying that she wants some time to herself. Grover dejectedly leaves, but Susan calls him back, deciding that it would be better to spend her day with a friend like Grover, instead of them both being alone.

Film/Song: “Somebody Come and Play” (by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: The O limerick

Film: A gymnast performs an uneven bars routine (beginning and end)

Scene 5: Luis comments how O’s can be used to circle things that you want to see, demonstrating by circling words on his shopping list. Oscar says that he prefers X’s because they cross out things that you don’t want to see. He draws a big X on the screen, and the camera pans over to Luis, who has been crossed out by the X.

Film: A boy named Ramón joins a baseball team

Muppets/Song: Sherlock Hemlock sings, “X Marks the Spot”

Cartoon: “Alright…now that you’ve eaten everything, would you mind telling me what you’ll eat for dessert?”

Scene 6: Susan teaches Grover about “here” and “there” by tossing a ball across the arbor area. The ball was here before, and now it’s there. Grover wants Susan to bring the ball back “here” so that they can play catch together. As they start, Grover notes that the ball is “here,” but when he throws it to Susan, it goes over her head and lands in Oscar’s can with a big crash. Grover: “Well, the ball is no longer here. It is over there…inside Oscar’s trashcan. Oh, I am so embarrassed…”

Film: Camels eating

Muppets: The Geefle and the Gonk cooperate to get fruit from a tree

Cartoon: A girl shows how good she is at drawing buildings

Cartoon: Sand X/x

Film: David narrates some films showing different animals’ homes

Muppets: The Count counts Bert and Ernie’s blocks, taking the tower apart in the process

Scene 7: Big Bird shows off his X-hibit, featuring items that start with X, but points out that there aren’t many things in it…only a xylophone and an X-ray. Maria goes to fetch a sign with an X in it: EXIT. She adds it to Big Bird’s X-hibit as Big Bird comment on her smarts.

Cartoon: A polar bear finds the EXIT sign

Cartoon/Song: Ladybug Picnic #12 (by Bud Luckey)

Film: Jerry Nelson narrates a story about how a hand learned to spin a top

Cartoon: The Great Alphonso and his Trained X’s

Muppets/Song: Little Jerry and the Monotones perform, “Proud”

Cartoon: A bear counts bees in rhyme

Film: On the beach (music by Joe Raposo)

Scene 8: Grover watches as Susan and Jay play tic-tac-toe, using X’s and O’s. Luis announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Mr. Hooper. CTW sign still: Susan.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Sherlock Hemlock, Little Jerry, AMs

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 150 features a guest star who was well-known for her appearance on the Muppet Show, as well as West Side Story. One of the few people in the world who has won an Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy, and a Grammy: Rita Moreno!
Plus, Ernie tries not to wake up Bert, Kermit meets some mixed-up holiday characters, and Grover talks to John-John. Enjoy!

Sesame Street Old School Outline 150

Season 8: Rita Moreno visits Sesame Street (as Maria’s aunt Lucia)

Sponsors: J, V, 4

Scene 1: Big Bird sees Maria waiting at the bus stop. Maria tells him that her tía (aunt) Lucia is visiting from Puerto Rico. Big Bird has never heard of Puerto Rico, so Maria explains that it’s a country far away from Sesame Street. They speak Spanish and embrace Latin culture there. Maria gets so caught up talking about Puerto Rico that she fails to realize that her aunt has gotten off the bus and is standing behind her! After a warm embrace, Maria introduces Lucia to Big Bird.

Film: A child explains his father’s job as a bus driver

Muppets/Song: The Anything Muppets sing, “How Do You Get from Here to There?”

Cartoon: A ball cannot travel up a steep incline

Cartoon: A little man misplaces his J under his hat

Muppets: Ernie asks Bert to play in the park, but Bert says no. This prompts Ernie to give him a physical examination.

Scene 2: Tía Lucia meets Susan and Gordon as they leave for the movies. Then Maria introduces Lucia to Oscar, who insults Lucia. Maria chides Oscar for being rude, but Tía Lucia calms her down and begins speaking to Oscar in Spanish. When Oscar asks for a translation, Tía Lucia replies, “It means, ‘Same to you, so stop talking to me and take a hike, you miserable green carpet!’” As the adults leave, Oscar does a take to the camera: “Now that’s my kind of woman!”

Cartoon: A man slips on his daughter’s skate, and she points out that it makes him ANGRY! But she knows that he still loves her.

Cartoon: Two men stand atop a letter V and discuss its importance

Film/Song: “Feet (One Foot, Two Foot)” (by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: This is a big letter V (limerick)

Muppets: Kermit interviews the Easter Bunny, a Halloween witch, and Santa Claus, but they are confused about which holidays they belong to

Cartoon: Four construction workers build a number 4

Cartoon: A boy goes fishing, but he catches letters of the alphabet instead of fish. Ultimately, he makes alphabet soup.

Muppets: The Count and Cookie Monster cooperate to count and eat 7 cookies

Film: Kids narrate a tortilla-making contest in English and Spanish

Scene 3: Tía Lucia meets Bob and Linda, who are signing words for a group of kids. She teaches the Spanish words for “hello,” “friends,” and “take a nap.”

Muppets: Ernie notices that Bert is taking a nap and tries not to wake him up. Ernie quickly becomes bored because he can’t watch TV or play with his ball, so he takes a nap. His snoring wakes up Bert, who goes to talk to Ernie. However, Ernie yells at Bert for waking him up!

Cartoon: J “miniscula” (Spanish voiceover)

Cartoon/Song: Country Fiddler – Four Big Lions

Scene 4: The Count approaches Maria and Tía Lucia. After introducing himself, the Count notices the flowers on Lucia’s dress and begins to count them. Maria: “This is going to take a very long time…” Lucia: “How often does this kind of stuff happen?” Maria: “More often than I’d like to admit…”

Cartoon: Counting 20 tail feathers on a peacock

Scene 5: After the Count has counted 468 flowers, Maria decides that it’s time for her and Tía Lucia to move on.

Film: A WALK sign flashes over a montage of people walking in the city

Muppet/Kid Moment: Grover and John-John talk about love, and count one penny

Cartoon: Typewriter Guy – V is for Vacuum

Scene 6: Maria introduces Tía Lucia to Mr. Hooper, David, and Herry Monster inside Hooper’s Store. Mr. Hooper offers Lucia a cup of coffee, which she accepts. Then she asks for a ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce, pickles, and tomato. As David prepares it, Lucia says that she’d like something to read. Herry offers to help, so he lifts up the entire newsstand and brings it into the store! Herry: “So what’ll it be? TV Guide or the New Yorker?”

Cartoon: Three different-shaped balls find three matching holes

Cartoon: Sand V/v

Muppets: Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School – Baby Breeze wants to yell at the rain for ruining his picnic plans, but Roosevelt helps him realize how silly that is

Cartoon: Cars WALK

Film/Song: Henson #4

Scene 7: Tía Lucia meets Luis and Biff at the Fix-It Shop. Biff and Luis are having trouble fixing a tilting bookshelf, so they ask Maria for help. When Maria fails to fix the problem, Lucia shows them how it’s done.

Film: The Mad Painter #4

Cartoon: A showcase of J words

Muppets: Ernie and Bert sing “Imagination” at night

Cartoon: A group of alley cats cooperate to make music

Scene 8: Maria has a surprise for her aunt: a special Puerto Rican meal for everyone on Sesame Street (made by Mr. Hooper, Luis, David, and Susan)! The entire cast sits down to eat outside Hooper’s Store as the Count announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Maria. CTW sign still: Oscar.

CAST:

Linda Bove as Linda

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

***Special guest: Rita Moreno as Lucia

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Herry Monster, Biff, AMs

Matt Robinson as Roosevelt Franklin (voice ony)

cjd874

Reaction score
Number 151 features Oscar, Big Bird, Luis, Maria, David, and Mr. Hooper. Plus, Marshal Grover tries to count backwards, Ernie plays "Touch Your Face," and the Anything Muppets sing, "Five People in My Family."

Sesame Street Old School Outline 151

Season 9: Oscar doesn’t want to live in a trashcan anymore

Sponsors: K, Y, 5

Scene 1/Insert: Bob sings “Right in the Middle of My Face” with the kids

Muppets: Guy Smiley hosts “Beat the Time” with Cookie Monster as contestant. Cookie must find three things that rhyme with rain, so he brings in a cane (stolen from an elderly Muppet man), a chain (to which Frazzle is attached), and a train (which demolishes the studio).

Cartoon: An old woman pops up from inside a kangaroo’s pouch and exclaims, “K is for kangaroo!”

Cartoon: Pinball Number Count #5

Celebrity: Richard Pryor shares strawberries with a kid on a park bench

Cartoon/Song: Five Purple Konkers

Film: People and animals walk up and down

Muppets/Song: “Five People in My Family”

Scene 2: Big Bird asks David to tell him what letter begins the words “key,” “king,” and “kangaroo.” When David says “K,” Big Bird misinterprets it as an abbreviated slang for “okay.” Big Bird: “Can you tell me what letter it is?” David: “K.” Bird: “Well? You just said you were going to do it, so please tell me, okay?” David: “K!” Their exasperated exchange continues until David clarifies that the letter is called K.

Cartoon: One of these shoe pairs doesn’t belong…

Muppets: Ernie and Bert go to the movies, but a woman’s tall hat blocks Ernie’s view. Bert tells Ernie to ask politely if she can remove her hat, so she places it in the chair next to her---right in front of Bert’s view!

Film: A flock of flamingos

Muppets: Sesame Street News Flash – Kermit tries to interview the 3 Little Pigs, but the Count ruins the interview by counting them. Kermit goes to the house next door, but to his dismay (and the Count’s delight), it’s the house of the 7 Dwarves!

Cartoon: K is for Kite

Cartoon: A kitten is knitting a kerchief, a kite, and a polka-dot mitten

Cast: David, Bob, and Maria show under, on, and in

Muppets: Fred the Wonder Horse bets that Marshal Grover can’t count backwards. Marshal Grover tries, but ultimately fails…so Fred has to ride on his back!

Cartoon: Bolt and Nut show how they work together

Scene 3: Oscar tells Luis that he’s tired of living in a trashcan, and wonders what it would be like to live in a different type of home.

Cartoon: A bird subtracts balloons by popping them with his beak (animation by Cliff Roberts)

Film/Song: “Five Onstage Dancers”

Cartoon: Cherries fall through a moving hole onto a man who shows up and down (animation by Bruce Cayard)

Scene 4: Oscar tries living in the mailbox, and he likes the dark, cramped conditions. However, a jolly Anything Muppet mailman (a Lavender Live-Hand performed by Jerry Nelson) comes along and opens the mailbox, sending Oscar falling out onto the sidewalk with the rest of the mail. Oscar decides to relocate.

Cartoon: 5 legs sticking out of a barrel

Cartoon: The Yellow Yahoo

Muppets: Ernie plays “Touch Your Face” with the viewer

Scene 5: Oscar rests inside the wastebasket outside Hooper’s Store, but he can’t stand the smell of healthy food being cooked, or the sound of Mr. Hooper’s cheerful whistling. When David arrives with some fresh flowers to restock the store, Oscar vows to go somewhere else.

Film: Counting buses

Muppets/Song: “City-Country Song” (vocals by Marilyn Sokol and Jim Henson)

Scene 6: Oscar relocates to a wooden crate in the arbor area. But he gets irritated when the kids start playing basketball and having a good time. Things get worse when the Count shows up and starts counting the kids (and the number of times they bounce the ball), so Oscar leaves again.

Cartoon: 2 houses plus 3 houses equal 5 houses

Muppet/Kid Moment: Herry Monster and John-John talk about up and down

Cartoon: Y is for Yakety-Yak

Scene 7: Oscar tries living in a bin of sawdust and scraps in the Fix-It Shop, and sees Maria and Luis arguing over how to fix a tricycle. Just when things look good for him, the adults resolve their argument and they cooperate to fix the tricycle. Oscar realizes that there’s one more place for him to go to…

Cartoon: Various demonstrations of UP and DOWN

Cartoon: Sand Y/y

Film: Baby eagles are fed (music by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon/Song: “1-2-3-4-5”

Muppets: After Bert yells at Ernie for making a mess of the apartment, Ernie wonders what life would be like without Bert…and quickly realizes that it wouldn’t be all that good.

Cartoon: 30 dots (perfect take)

Scene 8: Back in his trashcan, Oscar hangs up a tattered sign: “CAN SWEET CAN.” Luis comments on the flower next to his can, and Oscar suggests that he smell it. In typical Oscar fashion, it’s a squirting trick flower, and Luis storms off with water dripping from his face. Mr. Hooper announces the sponsors. SS sign still: the Count. CTW sign still: David.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Bert, Grover, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Herry Monster, Fred the Wonder Horse, Frazzle, AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Kermit, Guy Smiley, AMs