Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And another 40 just now! That's literally over 150 channels that YouTube's tried to force me to subscribe to today, none of which I have any friggin interest in! Just let me see the channels I'm subscribed to!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And another 40 just now! That's literally over 150 channels that YouTube's tried to force me to subscribe to today, none of which I have any friggin interest in! Just let me see the channels I'm subscribed to!
What channels are they recommending you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now another 50, that makes well over 200 channels YouTube's tried forcing on me today!

And they're nothing but a bunch of random channels that I've never heard of, let alone care about. Some of them are official channels, like Fox News, Sony Entertainment, Glove & Boots, various PBS channels, Top 10 channels, what have you, but most of them are just . . . random: fishing channels, food channels, music channels, wrestling channels, whatever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another 73, bringing it to a current total of 296 channels that YouTube's tried to force me to subscribe to today.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And now another 50, that makes well over 200 channels YouTube's tried forcing on me today!

And they're nothing but a bunch of random channels that I've never heard of, let alone care about. Some of them are official channels, like Fox News, Sony Entertainment, Glove & Boots, various PBS channels, Top 10 channels, what have you, but most of them are just . . . random: fishing channels, food channels, music channels, wrestling channels, whatever.
That's how it is when I watch videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so now as I log out for the night, the final total is 378 channels that YouTube tried to make me subscribe to.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just keep clicking the X's.

But anyway, you know how I've mentioned before how disturbing it is that there's YouTube channels for pre-teen girls that have millions and millions of subscribers with millions and millions of views, and how I've had my suspicions that those subscribers and views aren't all just from other pre-teen girls? I think my suspicions have been confirmed: on the homepage today, there was a video of a girl, couldn't have been older than eleven or twelve, pole dancing . . . the comments were disgusting.