Questions about anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Okay, I don't know this character, so can somebody please explain to me what it is about that even dudes like to cosplay as her?
She's played by a guy, and she's a pretty universally relatable character, in general.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Can somebody please send me an MP3 of the song "Electricity" from the 3 Dog Band pilot? If you can, thanks a bunch!

(I already requested this in the Non-Muppet MP3s thread about a month ago, but I haven't gotten a response yet since no one ever really goes in there. So I thought that if I asked here instead, more people would notice.)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
to be fair though lots of boys cosplay as female characters and lots of females cosplay as male characters. its not that weird
Seriously.

I find it annoying when people make a big deal over cosplays. Let people do what they want in the end.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How is the Popcorn Song adult contemporary? I literally was introduced to that song in elementary school music class!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The local news did a poll of the stereotypes that define Millennials (the generation I'm somehow lumped in), and the results were "entitled" (a whoppin' 82%), "avocado toast and man buns" (3%), and "entreprenurial" (17%).

What in the world are avocado toast and man buns, and if this is a Millennial stereotype, how do I not know what these things are?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What in the world are avocado toast and man buns, and if this is a Millennial stereotype, how do I not know what these things are?
Well I mean, tbf, y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶e̶n̶n̶i̶a̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶.

Yeah, I have no idea where the avocado on toast stereotype came from, or why middle aged people seem to be so bitter about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there some kind of a copyright issue now with Wikia, much like Google images, that you can't download or save images from Wikis anymore? The reason I ask is because for quite some time now, whenever I try to download or save an image from a Wiki (particularly Muppet Wiki), I either get an error message saying the download was blocked/unsuccessful, or if the image does save onto my computer, the saved file is corrupted/broken.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of which, on the muppet wiki, I'm having trouble getting to the image file to look at what pages the image is on.