Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At first when I saw that color image I thought somebody just computer colorized the existing black and white photo which is similar (which I don't think Muppet Wiki would allow if it was altered).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, at least it is good to know that the episode is not lost, however, I cannot help but feel bad for the user who had to put up the one screenshot because now people on the internet are going to start pestering (or worse, threatening) that the user tells them where the episode came from and/or demand that it be released (I've seen this happen too many times when it comes to certain lost media).
Sad but true.

wiley207

Reaction score
****. JUST HOLY ****. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

SOMEONE JUST UPLOADED AN IMAGE OF THIS TO MUPPET WIKI.
THERE'S PROOF THE EPISODE'S MASTER TAPE HAS SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!
Yeesh, the Witch looks a bit more rugged than she did on "The Paul Lynde Halloween Special" months later...

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Not because it's slowly being found, but I've always wanted to slap anyone who thought the episode was destroyed... this is not a creepypasta.

Well, at least it is good to know that the episode is not lost, however, I cannot help but feel bad for the user who had to put up the one screenshot because now people on the internet are going to start pestering (or worse, threatening) that the user tells them where the episode came from and/or demand that it be released (I've seen this happen too many times when it comes to certain lost media).
The whole thing that weirds me out is why not just dump the whole episode? Why just tease us with one randomly chosen screencap? It's better than nothing: I'm not a Sesame brat -- I'd love to see the episode but am not begging for it by any means, but you reap what you sow.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
Yeesh, the Witch looks a bit more rugged than she did on "The Paul Lynde Halloween Special" months later...
I think they sort of... beautified the witch there. Her makeup is- fuller, if you get what I mean. Whereas in the SS screenshot, she's... not as beautiful.

The whole thing that weirds me out is why not just dump the whole episode? Why just tease us with one randomly chosen screencap? It's better than nothing: I'm not a Sesame brat -- I'd love to see the episode but am not begging for it by any means, but you reap what you sow.
I don't think it was a matter of choice- to put here what the people at the LMW have been saying, someone at Packard Campus (which already supposedly have the Sesame Street collection, but just not up for public view yet, like what???) probably sent that screenshot to Radionate (Muppet Wiki Admin who uploaded the photo) which I wouldn't find hard to believe if he had the right contacts. But then again, it COULD have been a matter of choice. Perhaps he DOES somehow access to the episode (under conditions, which is probably why he doesn't want to say anything about it) and just wanted to upload the closest thing to the photo in color, just for funsies.

BUT by the way he said he hopes something'll come out about it later this year, makes me think the possibility he's referring to the collection is likely.

Last edited:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Now that they uncovered all those vintage SS episodes there is a good chance that this episode is in there so just wait and we may get to see this

BertFan

Reaction score
someone at Packard Campus (which already supposedly have the Sesame Street collection, but just not up for public view yet, like what???) probably sent that screenshot to Radionate (Muppet Wiki Admin who uploaded the photo) which I wouldn't find hard to believe if he had the right contacts. But then again, it COULD have been a matter of choice. Perhaps he DOES somehow access to the episode (under conditions, which is probably why he doesn't want to say anything about it) and just wanted to upload the closest thing to the photo in color, just for funsies.
If they do have episode 847 then why don't they just post images of all the street scenes on Muppet Wiki?