What made you think today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each his own.

Just love the icing and the flakiness and how the filling is just so sugary and good.

I always love getting the cinnamon flavored one; feels like you're eating a flaky cinnamon roll.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So when comedian Jordan Peele does darker, edgier, and more dramatic stuff, everybody's all on board and loving it, but when I try to do darker, edgier, or more dramatic stuff, everybody's all "meh, whatever."

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I now have a theory about Herbert Birdsfoot from Sesame Street. We all know that he was just pulled of the show so they could bring back Kermit :smile: but a few days ago I was scrolling through Muppet Wiki and found this picture

In the photo Hebert is presenting a ring to a female Pumpkin AM. So it looks like he is proposing to this Muppet. This illustration was featured in Sesame Street Magazine just a little while after he was pulled from the show:concern:. So now I have a theory that he got married to this Muppet and moved away from Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Back when Disney used to do those DTV specials . . . when you think about it, they were doing AMVs before YouTube made it cool. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I know what another main problem is with cartoons today: they're too fast-paced, everything happens so quickly that you barely have enough time to really process what's happening. Granted, I'm sure the writers are pressured to squeeze as much as they can into what little running time they have (I can attest to that), but maybe, maybe this is one reason why kids today have such short attention spans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, once upon a time, cartoons back in the 90’s also had an 11 minute time running.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And even some were the A-B-A format, where each segment was only 7 minutes, but somehow, their pacing wasn't so rapid-fire and quick-cut that you couldn't process what was going on; nowadays, an 11-minute cartoon almost feels like a rushed Abbott & Costello routine, like "Who's On First."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what made me think today?

Just the fact that pretty much I wasted my time going to college to get two degrees in digital media productions and I probably have no chances anymore to continue building it.

Sorry for sounding negative but I’m just upset with myself tonight.